Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey There!

Oka Osaa

Welcome to the Galaxy of Chaos! ←Fun catch phrase to say.

Enjoy your stay and don't kill younglings... unless you have a good reason ←Funny

Melkor has returned!? Someone call Manwë!

In all seriousness, welcome to SWRP, hope you enjoy your stay and I hope to meet your character(s) sometime down the line.
[member="Darth_Morgoth"]

Ok so I have few questions, what are the character restrictions? For instance my idea is to kinda have a captain america story on a sith pureblood IE frozen just wok up and has to find out whats going on, would this be possible also would it be possible to have a lightsaber already and if so do you know a place i could design one? any other help would be appreciated

You don't necessarily need a submission or design for a saber, but if you wish to you can include your design in a comment to your character bio once you submit that. The creation rules and banned species list should help you out with the rules that you're looking for, as well.
[member="Darth_Morgoth"]

Edit: If you are using rare materials, such as phrik and such for the handle, it would be best to mention that and then go and submit a factory submission once the factory opens. (You will probably need a development thread that details how you got the materials). The same applies for rare and powerful crystals.

No problem.
[member="Darth_Morgoth"]

(By the way, if you ever need to tag someone in a post, you can @Mention them by typing the @ symbol followed by their name with no space between the @ and their name, such as @Silara Vantai or type [members="Mention"])

You can join any non-private faction without question or request. (You'd get a message if it were private anyways)
Just go to the faction you want to join, click its hyperlinked name, and then click Join Faction.

Come to the Dark Side. They have me.
[member="Darth_Morgoth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom