Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there, folks =) Looking to join the SJO, and introduce myself.

Hi there, all. I'm new to the site, but this seems to be exactly the forum I was searching for... I wanted to introduce myself, and offer greetings.

I'm a writer, looking to find a RP group of like-minded folks with a love for creating stories. I'm very interested in acting as a member of the SJO; I've already begun crafting a character profile and would love to conversate. I've been writing for many years, but I've been away from it for awhile and needing to freshen up. I'm especially fond of Star Wars Legends (Having read ALL the Extended Universe when I was little), and I'm very curious what kind of trouble I could find in this Galaxy far far away =)

You can call me Knyghtskye, Drystan, or Erin. Thanks, all. I look forward to meeting some of you!

Samael Snowsong

S
[member="Drystan_Marakos"]

Welcome to Chaos, I hope you do come and join us. Can't wait to RP with you

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
[member="Drystan_Marakos"] new person, glad to have you aboard, I am sure there would be many people in the SJO able to thread with you, always avliable for a sort of introduction thread of sort out in wild space or on a SJO world.

[member="Drystan_Marakos"]

Hi, welcome to Chaos! And the SJO :D

If you have any questions about the faction or the board please feel free to drop me a PM here or on discord. Chaos is a great place and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Well, well... here you are [member="Drystan_Marakos"]

No, not stalking. *chuckles* Just priming my character to entering some stories. Figured I'd rack up some post counts in this fashion.
That said; let me now welcome you properly to CHAOS. Enjoy. :)

It is a rightly interesting faction to say the least, [member="Drystan_Marakos"]
This chary has been on my back burner for a while here. It was quite active on past and now desolate boards. *sigh*

Will be sure to keep an eye out... or two I think. It may be inevitable that our paths may merge in a dominion.
I mean...well, we do share some common enemies. *smiles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom