Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Radio People... Or Any Other Faction Needing Members...

Marmora

M
The Plot of the Unknown Regions could always use creative writers to help and provide their input.

[member="Katarine Ryiah"]

KitKat

@Marmora I love your avatar and [member="Aeon Caedus"] yours as well! Who does all these cool avatars?

Umm okay I think I found the faction directory... so let me go read about those factions because I don't know anything about them

KitKat

are those Sith factions [member="Tamara"]? I'm new and it's all so confusing! There are pages and pages of factions x__X

Okay is there like... a lightside ... a darkside... and a neutral? Or is it more complicated? Who are the good guys and bad guys?

Lira Dajenn

L
I you're looking for a faction of mixed people, The Lords of the Fringe is filled with both Sith and Jedi aligned people. I you're looking for good factions, Republic, Silver Jedi, Leventamimiminine. If you're looking for mercenary-ish good guys, Omega Protectorate.

KitKat

Wonders if [member="Enigma"] is any good at riddles?

Thank you both! I just figured out there is a button where you can click lightside or darkside so that helps separate things a bit. 11 pages of factions to go through though wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom