Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey people!

[member="yourpapoose"]
Welcome to Chaos, new friend! I'm Chris, though some people call me the Mad Merc, thanks to a character I used to write.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. We're here to help!

[member="yourpapoose"]

Hey, welcome to Chaos! I see you're being well taken care of. That's to be expected from all the excellent folk that live on this board. I hope you do enjoy your stay, and I just might see you in the threads at some point... nay, encounter you.

Happy roleplaying! :D

[member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Zap Angel"] [member="Tiro Vanek"] [member="Jay Scott Clark"] [member="Drapeam Nyx"]

Thanks guys! I can already tell I'll love this community! Sorry it took so long to respond, I'm working on my character.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Do they not have those in Aussie territory? Coulda sworn they had something there besides creatures designed to kill everything on sight... Don't trust the koalas.

[member="yourpapoose"]
You'll find we have a good bunch of writers her. There usually isn't to much drama (but there is some joking banter every once and awhile) and lots of people are always willing to help out. Can't forget how great the stories and plots are, either.
Whelp, I'll leave you to your work now (unless you have questions, of course).

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
*tackles the Platypus as she has always wanted to have one for a friend*

MINE!! *ahem* And welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom