Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Hey I'm Wanted

Living In Color
Codex Judge
So this Bounty came up last week, and honestly I didn't expect Iris to get a bounty with her name in it.. Ever. Maybe after she ended up a Knight and got herself in bigger trouble than just painting and such. But turns out being a vigilante comes with it's perks! Or not perks. Depends on which side you're on. Anyway! Why not have her get hunted? She's wanted alive n' such, so.. Yeah. think of this as an open come get me invitation. Hit me up if you wanna try and capture her or something, I dunno how bounties really work.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Tayl is usually after much more heinous criminals then taggers tbh. Hell, been too preoccupied hunting her mother's captor to even take bounties :c
But that takes resources, and resources take credits.

If you wanna thread sometime, I could give it a shot? Might even walk out friends depending on what happens, who knows!

Hey Iris Arani Iris Arani you better watch out, Mishmam HATES jedi and would like to hunt some
-be careful about where you stick your nose, I am waiting
Mishmam (char.)

So this Bounty came up last week, and honestly I didn't expect Iris to get a bounty with her name in it.. Ever. Maybe after she ended up a Knight and got herself in bigger trouble than just painting and such. But turns out being a vigilante comes with it's perks! Or not perks. Depends on which side you're on. Anyway! Why not have her get hunted? She's wanted alive n' such, so.. Yeah. think of this as an open come get me invitation. Hit me up if you wanna try and capture her or something, I dunno how bounties really work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom