Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, I'm New.

Centrality

The Mind of the Operation
Hey! Hey! Hey!

Its your friendly neighborhood me. Just stopping by to tell you all, that I'm dearly looking for threads for my new three characters. I'm currently very new to this site but not new to role-playing. I really look forward to threading with anyone and I'm up for anything as long as it makes sense for my characters.

Currently I have three characters in which you can pick to thread with

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/145955-dr-matthew-arroyo/ Dr. Matthew Arroyo is a renown scientist and brilliant old man, he is currently researching more into the force to discover its more scientific possibilities. This could require some 'test-friends' to help out!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/145953-ser-mormont/ Hes a droid, a bounty hunter, and a droid wrapped up into a tight fit, killer package. He's currently looking for some friends, and work right now.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/145954-jane-midwin/ Jane is a force creation, woman, who has been sold into slavery and now serves her life as entertainment slavery for scummy individuals. I plan on putting her up for a public thread auction in the upcoming future.

If you're interested in Threading with Matthew Arroyo or Ser mormont, tell me, along with that, if you're interested in joining in the auction, also let me know. Note, it wont be a money based auction.

[member="Centrality"]

The First Order has always gone and achieved above and beyond what modern science could achieve. Research into how the force works and could be applied? Well, that sounds absolutely fascinating to a military junta of the Outer Rim.

Centrality

[member="Yularen Nova"] I'll Make sure to ask if I need any help, luckily the site does seem pretty intuitive so I'm not worried.

Centrality

[member="Kaine Australis"] Ser Mormont is always willing to help out, or even become friends with a fellow bounty hunter, He's quite the chap.

Centrality

[member="Robogeber"] Matthew will defiantly keep the proposistion in mind however I'm still considering his options, I don't know entirely where I wanna set him off in the galaxy.

[member="Centrality"]

Not sure if I have a good character to rp with yours or not.

Salis, [member="Rocho"], or [member="Kat Kenrid"] might be able to interact with the bounty hunter character.

Quick sum up of characters:

Salis: Former Sith Knight now works as a bounty hunter, very skilled fighter and absolutely loves it. She is incredibly suspicious of people and situations, but in her own way is oddly friendly. She is rather immoral, she really doesn't care much about it, if it's convenient for her, she's good with it, pretty much. She can still feel pity, but it doesn't mean she'll necessarily help a person out.

Kat Kenrid: A Falleen, former slave, was saved by a Mandalorian and now bears the woman armor after she died. She's kind of a mercenary/smuggler at the moment, not the most well known, just around. She's technically force sensitive but that's not something you'd have to worry about as she doesn't know it nor how to use it. She's kind of uncertain with people, naturally is against slavery but knows there's not much she can do about it.

Rocho Krul: A Trandoshan Fel Imperial Knight who part times as a bounty hunter mostly for the Jaggannath points from success. He's an excellent fighter/hunter both for people and animals. He's a force sensitive, but mainly focuses on physical and sense enhancements. He's a fairly good person aside from the Trandoshan values, but is generally considered rather honorable about things.

I do have some other characters, just not sure they'd fit here or not.

[member="Centrality"]

Whose to say this scientific partnership need be consensual? FOSB hit squads operate throughout the Galaxy, Dr Arroyo may just find himself the gilded prisoner within the First Order's darkened sanctum.

Centrality

tumblr_m2hmoe0Fjx1r8z62c.gif
[member="Robogeber"] I have never heard a more convincing argument on why to join! The first order doesn't sound that bad. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom