Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, I'm NauOne.

I'm just a Nautolan kid looking to forge some platonic RP friendships.
My headtails are pretty short still, but I can RP older if necessary, so my character(s) can be more independent.
I'd like to RP Jedi.
If you're worried, my activity is being monitored by my mother, and I am in the 13+ age group, leaning very much to 13.
I write pretty well for my age, though it isn't always the prettiest. Sometimes I feel self-conscious that my writing isn't as beautiful as my mother's.
My mom will be thirty-five in September, and will read every post I make.

Lavria Xedrim

L
Welcome to Chaos NauOne NauOne !! This is a very nice community. So if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ask them!

Happy to see you here!

If you click on factions you will see a list of all the ones we have. The majors are the big ones that are super active and minors are more small.

you can find factions here: https://www.starwarsrp.net/factions/

I’ve found what helped me was first kinda figuring out what my character wanted to do and then trying to find one that sorta fit that. Then what I did is sent a message to some faction staff to see how I could get involved.

CIS has been really welcoming for me and has really helped me. They have a lot to offer so I would for sure recommend them.

It’s kind of a catch 22. If you want to make friends to join but the best way to make those friends is to join lol.

Another route to making friends is joining any open threads and starting them too. That way people can jump in and interact with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom