Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, I'm an HRD

I would be lying if I said I had an advantage in that fight @[member="Vulpesen"]. For all my combat knowledge I steal or could ever own, I cannot copy The force. Nor do I have the weapons at the moment to do so.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]
why thank you ^~^

@[member="Katar"] I'm quite happy to have met you too! *Replays a purr of happiness to show how much he has learned from her* I do hope I did that right

@[member="Katar"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"] I am honored. *Smiles and chuckles*

@[member="Vulpesen"] I do not believe I have wronged you, and I may be wrong but am I sensing hostility?

Your wrong. Sorry, the intense gaze often has that effect, but I can assure you that I'm actually hoping that we meet on good terms. You seem like an interesting and entertaining person. I like interesting and entertaining people... I do so love adventures.

Have we not met on good terms? I have been fully forthright in my character. Perhaps we should all meet up at a pub to further cement our friendship?

@[member="Vulpesen"]
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]
@[member="Katar"]

J0K-R

Shard. Sith. And silky soft.
Lexa Kimene said:
*Ignites arms, gives @[member="J0K-R"] deathglare* yeah, You'll have to kill me before I go anywhere with THAT lunatic...
Ooooh, and me without my marshmallows!

HRD stands for Human Replica Droid. We're the bees knees, skeez.

Please do calm yourself Mr. @[member="J0K-R"] we are among friends here and i do not like to mix violence and pleasure... However if you keep taunting my friend @[member="Lexa Kimene"] , I might just have to challenge you to a duel...*eyes glow blue*

and @[member="Sarah Frostlight"] I am not "pretending" to be anything... I am a person, as are you. While I may not be organic my father programmed me to know that all life is precious even my own.

@[member="Vulpesen"] I have mentioned I am not organic havent I?

@[member="Katar"] Why thank you Lady Katar after this should we all meet at a Spira Cabana? My treat! @[member="Katar"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"] @[member="Vulpesen"] you are all invited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom