Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys!

Sha'so

Looking for freedom...
Hello, everyone! I'm not new to the simming scene, been doing Star Trek sims over yahoo groups back in high school and Nova for a while more recently, though I've never done much forum simming. I've been playing SWTOR for a while, then got into a SW sim and decided to look for some more, so after some googling here I am!

I will be playing a young force-sensitive Cathar named Sha'do. I was thinking of having her start out as a slave and then after being freed she could get some formal training. Would that be okay?

[member="Sha'do"]

I think I like you already.

Anyway, yes, that's a pretty straightforward and somewhat fun character design. If you need somebody to free and/or employ your kitty, I've got a million alts here.

Daniel Tresk

A Most Lamentable Tragedy
[member="Sha'do"]

Well, that escalated quickly.

Anyways, it's always great to have new members here. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, and if you ever need someone to RP with, shoot me a PM!

lordmitmar

Sometimes, but a few of these guys are like, really insane. Not even sort of insane.
I may be one of the totally crazy ones :3

-Just a note, if ya want to send someone a notification when you reply to them, click the mention button under their profile-thingy-
[member="Sha'do"]

That's a tricky question to answer. It depends entirely on what you want to do with the character. We have both an open and a private RP section, an incessant and unnecessarily large number of factions you might be interested in joining, and there's a healthy OOC section with enough twists and turns that you'll need a road map.

Dive in, and don't be afraid to ask for help. ^_^

Sha'so

Looking for freedom...
[member="Fabula Caromed"]
well, I like to let my characters evolve as they will, so I'm up for pretty much anything! Though to answer more directly, I definitely see Sha'do as being more on the Light side and even becoming a Padawan after she's freed from slavery. And I took a look at the factions and you're right, there's so many, I have no idea which one to join. But, I guess I can just start writing and see where it takes me ^_^

[member="Sha'do"]

Welcome to Chaos, you'll never meet any nicer people to RP here, need anything ask away, there is never enough questions as this place is always expanding.

Hope to see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom