Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Guys! Faction Thread : No more [ The Underworld ]

Hey guys! I made a little starting thread;

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/96645-no-morethe-underworld/

I intended for it to be a kind of open set up for anyone and everyone to come in, maybe find their way to learning about The Underworld's symbol or just...well whatever. I'd love to have someone join, if you wanted to but weren't sure how you can drop by the club owned by [member="Natalia Thawne"] and I on Rishi!

Information for there is here! Basically just picture the most bombass nightclub ever.

[member="Azalus"]
[member="Baron Deathmark"]
[member="Bourne Cavanagh"]
[member="Cadan Tazi"]
[member="Danny"]
[member="Darth Abyss"]
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
[member="Huginn"]
[member="Jen"]
[member="Lok Munin"]
[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]
[member="Michael Shado"]
[member="Munin"]
@Natalia Thawne
[member="Onley Xiangu"]
[member="Pollux"]
[member="Rika Anor"]
[member="Saffron"]
[member="Slevin Thawne"]
[member="Thrukk Gulpdar"]
[member="Tydus Wryeens"]
[member="Xalus"]
[member="Zef Halo"]
[member="Zofia Marek"]

[member="Slevin Thawne"] [member="Natalia Thawne"]

Sorry didnt know this was the OOC thread. Anyways Tydus is here to sell weapons and armor from the Core Worlds. Look past the blood and you'll see they are in pristine condition.

[member="Natalia Thawne"]
It's odd. I have looked at the few posts where you guys have tagged a bunch of us guys (with me included) and I have not gotten the notifications despite my name being tagged. Don't know if that only counts for me or everyone else as well.

:)

[member="Kendall Ginn"]

No, just things slowed down a bit due the holidays. We'll put up a new thread to get everyone up and running with a faction thread the next few days or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom