Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone!

Hi! :D I'm pretty experienced rp-wise, but I'm only halfway on my star wars knowledge. Just the main movies and some games, like kotor and battlefront (the OG ones). I do know peripherally about a few things from books too, but that's all unreliable info cuz it's relayed to me by friends. Either way though, looking forward to learning more while I play!

Welcome! Don't worry too much about knowing the lore. Chaos is set a long time after the scope of the movies/games/books/etc, so there plenty of room to play without knowing it all.

Any idea what kind of character you want to play?

Welcome! Don't worry too much about knowing the lore. Chaos is set a long time after the scope of the movies/games/books/etc, so there plenty of room to play without knowing it all.

Any idea what kind of character you want to play?
Thanks! And I'm definitely going for some flavor of Jedi, I know that much. Im trying to pick a species, but I'm partial to the devil people at the moment.

Also, I can't use the discord for some reason :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom