Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everybody

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
How're y'all doing? Foundt he site through a simple google search because I haven't really done a starwars RP a while and I felt an itch coming on. Won't be able to contribute until the weekend due to finals, but wanted to swing by and say hi and ask a few questions anyways.

I guess the biggest questio is is there a summary anywhere of what's happening currently in the galaxy? I read the timeline and I figured the "Gulag Virus" was a pretty good way to get a clean slate, but what has happened since the RP has started? What would the holovids be talking about to the average citizen? Trying to get a feel for it so I can better plan my character.

Flint Pherson

F
That's a good question Line. Start by looking at the Galaxy Map on the Top Bar. Thats the Galaxy thus far, minus a few Factions that have yet to hit the Star Lanes just yet. Everybody is pretty much getting ready to fight each other to the death right now. The Sith are hitting the Mandos hard for 2 Invasion thus far.

Which ever Faction you pick for your characters to join? They will bring you up to speed from there. Thanks for dropping by. Enjoy your stay while your here. :D

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
I don't plan on my character beginning in a faction, although I'll probably join one shortly after a few posts. Need to have him go through through that discovery phase and realize what's going on.

Flint Pherson

F
Sweet. Start by going to your Account Profile and clicking on the red button called Characters. From the following list select to create a Subaccount. This is the usual process for creating Characters underneath your Writer's Account. And again. Welcome. :D

Darren Onyx

D
Well the New Rebel Alliance has recently gained support from the Republic. Rumor is they are also working on another one with the Imperial Remnant.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome. I would suggest checking out the blogs

More>Blogs>HWN - this is a news blog of all the new stuff happening in the galaxy and a look at some of the factions. That should get you up to speed on the big events.

Kodiak Mosthal

K
That Tegaea is offensive. We have set up a trading with the Republic if that counts as a an alliance. Anyways, welcome to the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom