Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Here we are again

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Outfit: Bikini (Currently covered)
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"It's... just the way I remember it."

Valery squeezed Kahlil's hand as she looked across the beach and towards the ocean. It was so long ago that they were for the first time, as boyfriend and girlfriend, wanting to enjoy a last vacation together. A Date Before darker times that had Kahlil fall to the Dark Side to confront his father, and ended up with Valery going through pregnancy mostly without his support. So much more happened after that — both good and bad times.

But in the end, here they were again. Together.

"Where should we even start?" Valery asked, her tone trembling a little because of rising emotions. They often came and went like the tides of Spira's beaches, and she knew this trip wasn't going to be any different. This was an important milestone in their relationship, and she wanted to enjoy every last second of it. So as she turned to him with slightly teary eyes from pure joy, Valery seemed more excited than she had in a long time. "Walk across the beach? Go for a swim?" she began with a wide grin.

"They also play some fun sports here at the beach we can join in on. Or... oh! Maybe we can find that restaurant later? The one where we had that steak dinner and decided to live together and start a family after your return." She chuckled and bumped her side into him.

Yeah, she was pretty excited.

Kahlil_Div2.png

It was almost like he remembered. The warm sands, the smell of the sea. Valery's excitement and joy. The only difference? There wasn't a shadow hanging over them this time around. He grinned towards her, reaching down to take her hand in his and squeeze. Kahlil could feel the emotions welling inside her. He felt the same, even if he wasn't showing it as much as her.

"Why don't you decide. You've got an idea already, right?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Tag:

She had always shown her emotions very clearly to him but today, it was somehow even more vivid. There was immense joy and excitement, and feeling his own emotions about coming here only amplified it further. "Hmm, let's start with the beach. Then we grab dinner at the restaurant later this evening and then we head back to the cabin for some..." Valery's voice trailed off, and she inched closer to whisper into his ear.

"...fun."

A waggle of her eyebrows followed before she stepped back and began to suddenly pull up her own shirt. She wondered what his response would be to the unexplained move, but the reason for it became clear quickly. She had her bikini on underneath, and this was the first time showing it off to him. "Let's just sit down, and maybe we can play one of the sports if you feel like losing a game to me." She grinned in a challenging way and dropped her shorts too.

"First though, sunscreen." Definitely not another bit of teasing from her. She then reached for her towel, found a place on the beach, and laid down on her stomach while she waited for him to join her and help out. "If there was one place in the Galaxy where you could live, would it be something like this? Or is your idea of a perfect home something else?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Yeah, that all sounded pretty good. Especially that last bit. He flashed her a grin, though it turned to some confusion. At first. Then a laugh. So that's how it was going to be? Round two of her little Festival trick? Fine. He'd play along. Sunscreen. He rolled his eyes as he went about applying that to her back. Not too gently at that. His own little bit of teasing.

"So long as it's with you and Vera, I don't really care where. Every place has it's charm. Even if it's near impossible to see at first."

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Tag:

"Oh, turning it into a massage?" Valery teased when he wasn't so gentle about applying the sunscreen. She then wiggled her body around a little and rolled over onto her back, so he could help with the other side. Necessary? Absolutely not, but she was going to make him sweat a little.

Of course, she was going to suffer through the same thing as well.

"And good answer but come on, shirt off." Valery grinned and reached for the tube of sunscreen once he finished helping her. While she began helping him, she thought about their living conditions again. One day, she really wanted to live somewhere quieter. Nothing too exotic or fancy, just peaceful. "Maybe we'll settle down on Exegol once the war is over," she joked before stepping around him.

"But you're right, the most important thing is for us all to be together." She paused and hummed in thought. "Why don't we go and play some Beach Limmie? On opposite teams so I can kick your butt. It's a fun sport with lots of tackling and it can be a bit rough. Almost like hutt ball but on the beach."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Impatient, huh?"

He winked, but took off his shirt regardless. Snickered ever so gently in the process. She really was eager for all the fun. Though, he did raise a brow curiously as she spoke up on Exegol. Why- Oh. A joke. He snorted. Exegol certainly would test the idea of every place having it's charm.

"You just want an excuse to try and take me down again. It didn't go so well the last time, did it?"

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Tag:

"I just know what I want, babe," Valery admitted without any shame.

But he was right. A little bit. Kahlil coming back into her life after his 'death' had been a part of her dreams and imagination ever since it happened. Now that she had him back, and with how strong their bond and love had felt recently, she was overly excited about every moment spent together.

At his teasing regarding the game, she grinned and leaned over his shoulders from behind. Obviously to tease, but it was also a bit of fun for her. "That was just a warm-up. Testing your strengths and weaknesses," she said totally seriously. "When it's a game and with some others involved, it'll be very different. I'd be careful~" Leaning in just a little closer, Valery pressed a kiss against his cheek and let her hands trace down his chest.

"But it's okay if you're too afraid to lose~" Or if he wanted to do something else first.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You'd better be careful you know."

He turned his head as she leaned over, lifting a hand to catch her cheek and pull her into a kiss. A surprisingly deep one at that, uncaring of the people around. He was good at keeping himself in check, keeping his expression calm. But even he had his limits before he acted on the emotions reverberating between their bond. He leaned back with a grin before getting up, stretching.

Making a casual show out of that with it. Of the two, she would not win the teasing game. And he knew it.

"Where's the game being held? I think it's time you see how competitive I can get."

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Outfit: Bikini
Tag:

"I should, huh?" she challenged, still with a playful grin. But as she leaned over him to tease, Kahlil was rather quick to show her exactly what he meant. With a hand on her cheek, he pulled her into a kiss that briefly had her eyes widen - she was not expecting it to be such a deep kiss. She wasn't bothered by it though, and pushed herself into it as well, albeit with a bright red face.

When their kiss broke, Valery was left a tomato and somehow, it only got worse when Kahlil got up to stretch. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her eyes were glued to him, and she knew that he had won this battle too. She also knew that he knew - she could feel that through their bond.

"Hmm, I like competitive you." Valery bit her lower lip and stepped close one last time to brush her hands up against him.

"I saw a group playing over there. They always welcome more players, so let's join them. On opposite teams, of course." She leaned up to steal a quicker kiss and poked his stomach. "Give it your all, babe."

Kahlil_Div2.png

He just grinned an all too wide grin. The kind she probably never saw before. Excitement, competitiveness. There was a light about him he hadn't had before. A joy. No, the joy was always there. Just, no shadow to hang over it and temper it down. He cracked his knuckles before turning to head to the group. Not before giving her one last knowing wink in the process.

"You too, babe. Otherwise I'm just gonna plow through that team."

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Tag:

"Ohoho~" Valery laughed and took a long moment to just stare at him. It was rare for anything to really crack the cool Jedi Master shell that she loved so much. Only when they were in private doing their thing, she regularly saw it. But this was very different, and she seemed to like it.

Although she definitely understood what her challenge had provoked as well. Now he really wanted to win, so any chance of easier treatment was gone completely.

"Don't get too cocky, love. They don't look that weak and you're not going to use the Force, hmm?" She grinned, reached for his hand and began to pull him over towards the people preparing to play another game.

"Heyy, mind if two more join? My husband and I would like to be on opposite teams for some competition." Valery smiled sweetly and the group seemed to love the idea instantly.

"Of course, you'll be on my team here and your husband can join the other," a young human male in his 20's or so told her. The other team had a zabrak of about the same age as its leader, and both teams were balanced as much as possible.

"You two got a score to settle?" The Zabrak asked Kahlil once he joined up. "The ball will start in the center of the field, and the first team to get there will have it. Then it's like hutt ball - get it across the line of the other team. There are no real rules about how rough you can get, but it's a friendly match so don't break anything." He flashed a toothy grin.
"Or you might end up sleeping on the couch."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"They can be strong as they want. They won't be strong enough to stop me."

Kahlil flexed an arm before they made their way over. Soon as they were there, he was already sizing them up. His eyes scanned through, planning his own path of attack. He flashed the Zabrak a smile before turning his gaze forward. No Force was what Valery had said. But he didn't need the Force to be faster than anyone here. He crouched, readied himself. Focused on the other team.

"A bet. I'll get the ball. Pass it your way and play defense. Sound good?"

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Tag:

"Maybe I should have put you on that team," Valery's team leader said as he looked over at his opponents. A Zabrak and a 6ft8 tall dude were quite a powerhouse, but their own team luckily wasn't lacking too much. Perhaps they'd have a speed advantage as well in short bursts.

"Oh we'll be fine. I'll handle the big guy." Valery said smugly as she readied herself on the line, opposite to Kahlil so she was able to stare him down with yet another challenging grin. She was already loving this but she wasn't going to be satisfied until she saw him with his face in the sand.

"Sounds like a plan, man," the Zabrak meanwhile told Kahlil as they all got ready too. "You need to especially keep an eye on their team leader. Zach is pretty fast and plays this game a lot." With that, he got ready on the line, waited and...

Bang.

A confetti gun signaled the start of the game, and immediately people sprinted towards the ball. Kahlil in front for his team, and Zach for his with Valery intentionally staying just behind him. She had a feeling Kahlil would win but the clash would slow him down, allowing her to get him with full force.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Bang.

The shot went, and Kahlil took off. He didn't use the Force, he knew Valery would feel that, but even without it he was fast. The Epicathix didn't prioritize pure and raw strength. It was explosive speed with power behind it. He'd make it to the ball almost immediately. And then brought a foot down to just kick the ball back towards the Zabrak.

And continue forward to full on body the man to the ground.

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Tag:

It was no surprise that Kahlil reached the ball first, at least to her. Zach and the others on her team maybe weren't shocked, but they definitely weren't expecting him to be so far ahead of everybody else. It threw off their game plan instantly and had Zach crash into Kahlil while the Epicanthix still had a lot of speed.

The result was that the human was bodied into the sand, and he wasn't quickly getting back up either. He needed a moment to recover.

Meanwhile, the Zabrak caught the ball and ended up in a clash of his own. He was fast enough to throw it towards a teammate...only for Valery to intercept it. With a big grin on her face, she slipped passed two defenders with speed and flexibility nobody was really expecting to see from her either.

But two defenders remained.

Come and get it, babe.

Valery watched the first move in for a powerful tackle with arms around her waist, but she jumped up and backflipped over him at the last possible second. She landed, spun around but in this brief moment of disorientation, she no longer saw Kahlil.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Valery wasn't there the moment he tackled the man. Which meant-

He turned, already seeing her running back towards their goal. Through the defenders. Well, he did say he'd be the defender. So he moved. Rushed across the sand with his speed to get behind her. She made the mistake of looking for him. So he didn't hesitate. Both arms wrapped around his middle as he just yoinked her from the ground. He didn't really have to beat her up or tackle her. Their height difference made it all too easy for her to be unable to touch the ground.

Which meant, y'know, he could just casually pass the ball back to the Zabrak.

"Got ya."

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Tag:

Where is he?

I can't see- Valery's eyes went wide and a rather loud squeal escaped her lips when two strong arms wrapped around her waist. Resisting felt completely pointless as he lifted her off the ground, leaving her legs to dangle and kick around a bit while she squirmed to get free. People watching from the sidelines began to laugh and realize that everybody had heard her squeal, Valery blushed.

Not that it really bothered her that much, but she was stuck.

"Heyy..." Valery continued to squirm and watched him pass the ball, which his team received and used to score the first goal not much later. For several more seconds, Valery tried to get out of his grip but there was no way. She sighed, dropped her arms and legs to fall limb in his grip, and chuckled.

"You're enjoying this a lot, aren't you?" The bet wasn't looking great for her now.

"Good catch, man!" The Zabrak then called out as both teams moved back to their lines to play the next round. "I don't know what your bet was about, but should be an easy win."

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Tag:

Bright red.

Nothing remained of the overly confident, smug Valery who had challenged her husband to a game she probably knew she couldn't win. But of all the different ways she could have lost, this wasn't one she expected at all.

"Oh my gosh, baaabe," she squealed while people laughed, cheered and most importantly, while they encouraged the couple. Everybody had been very easy and welcoming since the beginning, but the way they cheered him on now made it feel like Kahlil was the king here. Perhaps, in a way, he really was.

"Fine, you win..." Valery finally admitted once they had some distance and were getting closer to the cabin. "Will you at least set me down, so I can kiss you?" She grinned and gently traced over his arms with her fingers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom