Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Here we are again

resort.jpg

Spira
div-orange.png
Outfit: Link~
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"I know, but I just like having your support," Valery said, her tone just a little more serious for a moment. He had never been difficult about her spending what was technically his credits. She bought things all the time, especially for Vera but sometimes clothing and little things for herself too.

She just felt like they should talk about it together.

"We will, and-" Valery stopped, turned to Vera, and watched her squirt a ridiculous amount of syrup over her pancakes. Their little chaos incarnate grinned, put the bottle back down, and looked at her parents. "Yum!" she exclaimed before digging in like Valery would whenever she was really hungry.

"Daddy's genes," Valery joked with a grin in Kahlil's direction. "After Keshi, we'll figure out a move to a bigger apartment too. Maybe also talk about Jedi duty a little. I'm going to need you around and when you can't be here, maybe Bee or a friend can help a little?" She wasn't sure how he felt about just anybody being around her when she was pregnant.

The last time, she was nearly assassinated three times.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil bit back a full on laugh that just turned into a snicker. His genes? He just stared at Valery with a full on 'really' look before just watching Vera eat as happy as she did. She really loved pancakes. He loved making them. Win win, all around. But the topic turned more serious. He nodded slowly, giving a faint and worried smile. Right. There was going to be a lot to figure out on that part. The Sword of the Jedi, pregnant. She'd be a target.

Triplets would just make it easier to target her, too.

"We'll figure it out. I won't let anything happen to you, any of you. So you'll be safe this time around."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

qC8JFYe.png
Coruscant
div-orange.png
Tag:

Valery caught his really look, and shot him a wink, as well as a shit-eating grin before she started snickering too. These moments were some of the best to her, and watching Vera devour pancakes drenched in syrup only made it even better. Their family just had something special, and the idea that it was going to get even bigger was still so hard to believe.

3 more kids. It was just amazing.

On the topic of her pregnancy though, she grew a little more serious as well. It wasn't going to be easy for her, but she didn't want to underestimate the pressure it put on him. Both to protect her and to just be a Jedi while he had a pregnant wife at home. "I know you'll keep me safe," she said as she got up from her seat and plopped down sideways into his lap.

She rotated her torso and brought her arms around his neck to hug his head against her chest. Her own head came to rest on top of his, and she just smiled. "You make me really happy."

Kahlil_Div2.png

He nodded once, watching her. Then, well. Hugging her as she leaned in close and plopped on his lap. He just laughed, squeezing her close.

"There's no one I want to make happier." Kahlil paused for a moment, glancing towards Vera. Gave her the wide grin he'd just gotten used to giving people he cared about. "Except for maybe our little star."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

qC8JFYe.png
Coruscant
div-orange.png
Tag:

Valery's eyes closed as she leaned into that familiar, tight embrace that offered comfort, and always made her feel loved. Her lips tucked up into a smile, and she just kept him hugged against her for a long moment.

Until he ne needed to be able to speak.

"Our little star and our upcoming little stars," Valery said with a soft chuckle. They would always sacrifice anything for their kids, and she didn't want it to be any other way. "But you better keep me just as happy, too." She winked, knowing that he always would.

"Right, Vera?"

"Hm?" Vera finally looked up, stared at her parents and then at her empty plate. "Can I have more pancakes?" is all she said with a wide grin that reminded Valery of Kahlil almost instantly. Valery just snickered because of it and nodded.

"Take mine, mommy is not hungry anymore," she said before sliding over her plate across the table. Vera squealed happily and immediately reached for the syrup again to drench them all. She was still growing, so Valery didn't mind her eating a little more from time to time.

"Now...where was I..." She grinned and while Vera wasn't paying any attention to them, Valery leaned in close to pull him into a long, loving kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom