Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here to start some trouble, make a quick credit, see where it goes

Hey, I am Xalen. I plan to make a Smuggler so if anyone wants to point me the point of interests I would be most appreciated.

A little about me? Well I use to play Fotbul an Parkour and model... Ok by model I mean I worked at American Eagle, but hey, still fun.

I am a super senior in college who has changed their major 8 times am landed on literature and Greek mythology. I am male. Ask anything else you like.

Xero

X
If you want some thread ideas for a smuggler then we should talk...
Also welcome to the site :)
[member="CaptainXalen"]

Another Grumpy Goat? Won't they cancel each other out if they post in the same thread?

Also, [member="CaptainXalen"] - welcome to Chaos! If you've got any questions, please feel free to ask :)

Literature and Greek Mythology....as a Greek, I approve of this, so you're doubly welcome :D

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Nice to have another smuggler on the boards [member="CaptainXalen"]

Now there are two space cowboys…. [member="Jace Trent"] is the captain of the Defiance and my smuggling partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom