Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helping Loose the Unwanted

Time: *Classified*
Objective: ---Operation Void Trooper---

A number of Force Users within both the Imperial Ranks and the Terran Community had come to the government in hopes of turning what they say as a curse of the Force into something less burdensome. Jaster had spend years in researching and counteracting the source of the Force. In truth he had only succeeded in forcing the patient to become Void of the Force. He spent years working with Vong Shaper, Force Orders, and Ancient Ruins of his youth to find the evidence of the Source of the Force. Experimenting on Force Void Slaves and Prisoners was Jaster able to understand the Mutations needed to created the very rare trait. However, the only limiting factor was that the patient needed to be a Force User originally for them to be mutated.

Walking through the Laboratory there were 4 Volunteers that the Grand Moff had chosen from the Imperium Militant after testing all their force attributes. The three Terrans that Volunteered did not truly understand the Force and were too old to be accepted into the Knights Order. The other man, a Mercenary named [member="Dan Tray"] had asked to be apart of the experiment and passed with high aptitude, the Knights Representative even asked the man to join the Order. Though Jaster had to have some Stormtroopers Drag out the Reps Corps, he was excited to see where this Raw Power this man can develop once the project was complete.

Walking up to the group in the Laboratory he looked to each of them, "This Project will be at the forefront of the Imperial Security Protectorate, we will be striping you of your Force Abilities and giving you state of the Art Stealth Equipment as well as the best training the Empire has to offer," Turning to touch some Terminals, he continued to speak. "You all will be one of the first Elite Shadow Troopers we will develop and test in the field, are there any Questions so far?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Dan had heard of a new project the Fel Empire was performing and he had asked to join in on it. Supposedly it was going to remove the force from him. That was the one thing he wanted to have this curse removed. The knight recruiter had asked and pleaded with him to join the imperial knights. Dan would have broken the man's nose if he had his way. But the knight recruiter had meet with him and had 8 storm troopers with him even Dan couldn't take that many people on.

He was then taken to a undisclosed location and put in a lab with 3 other men. Shortly after a man walked in Dan didn't recognise him. Didn't matter the man was going to make him a super soldier and give him stealth tech. "As long as you remove the force from me, I have no questions." Dan just wanted this curse to be gone.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Jaster looked at [member="Dan Tray"] as he required no other explanation other then that their mission was to have their force abilities taken away and act under the command of his special orders. The other volunteers also followed the mans example and stood at attention refusing to ask any questions. Terran were new to the Galactic Politics, let alone society. They followed Tray's example thinking it was the norm to willingly give up their abilities and connections.

"Very Well." Walking to a stand and taking off a Lab Coat, Jaster was also a leading expert in Genetic Modifications. Creating the Super Soldier program for the First Order as well as Genetic Beast and studying Vong Shaper journals and experiments. He carried not just a military educations, but a doctorate in Galactic Genetic Therapy.

He lead the group into a room full of large Adult Size Cylinders that glowed a bright green jelly that was within. Setting up the Individuals to stand in front of their assigned tanks, several other ones already had people in them. Jaster worked on each one as this required even the smallest adjustments for each person. Once he was complete, he stood in from of the men and pulled out a Data-Tablet and began to read form it, "You are about to undergo a complete Genetic Retrofit and Cellular RNA extraction that will make you both no longer have the ability to have a close attachment to the Force, as well as make you dead under its vise." He looked up from the tablet and looked at them all slowly, "This may cause Fatigue, Hair loss, Easy bruising and bleeding, Nerve and muscle problems such as numbness, tingling, and pain, Skin and nail changes such as dry skin and color change, Urine and bladder changes and kidney problems, Weight changes Chemo brain, which can affect concentration and focus Mood changes, Changes in libido and sexual function, Fertility problems, for up to the first year, at least in theory, Do you accept the risk?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Dan noticed the other men followed his example. Right good to see. Then he was lead by [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] into another room with several adult sized tanks. Dan stood in front of his, he was ready to remove this curse no matter the cost. He listened to the list of items he would potentially lose due to it. Hair loss, easy bruising and then some more words he didn't understand. Years of being on the streets had given him a lesson in fighting for what you want. But it hadn't kind or a teacher of words.

Dan wanted rid of this curse as much as possible. He didn't care of the consequences. "I accept all the risks, Sir I just wish to be rid of this curse that was placed upon me. It has destroyed most of my life already wouldn't matter if I had to destroy more of it to remove this curse then so be it, Sir." Dan would say waiting for the next commands.

Jaster motioned for each to enter their tanks after they agreed, listening to [member="Dan Tray"] reason to why he was being placed in these tanks was another reason he started this project.

The Shadow Legion. A group of troopers who would be void of the force, silent and void to sensors. Some of the most highly trained Force Users would be open to assassination with these troopers, it would be the Empires greatest Weapon. This was the monster he was about to breed within the tank, and he did it with a tune.

Helping the subjects into their test tubes, he whistled a light tune as if this was an everyday thing. He enjoyed this song and it had been stuck in his head sense the Grand Master played it in her training room. Observing the force in its natural state was an interesting a difficult task, but over the 20 years he studied and fought those who used it, he understood the basics. Enough so that he knew that a special cell in the living body applied to their connection, it was nearly impossible to artificially produce this cell, but cutting it out, that was child's play. The difficult part of the procedure would be to get the Genetic Therapy for the increase Muscle Mass, Bone Density, and Fiber Strength as well as one hundred other modifications he planned to do. To keep all those in place while kill off certain cells was a difficult balance of Genetic Modification that mostly relied on luck, stuff Jaster had in abundance.

Stepping into the gel like green substance, a breathing mask was placed over the faces of the subject face. Jaster tried to have them brace for the massive amounts of pain they were about to feel, "Whatever you do, do not tense up or you will enter shock."

Once they were dropped in, the lid was closed. The gel hardened slightly and made it stiff to move. Once they were immobile, Jaster introduced the solution to the mix and it was absorbed through their skin. The slow absorption cushioned the pain as every cell of their body was being ripped apart and placed back together. It would feel as if their skin was on fire and over the next few hours, it would move between their muscles, their bones, and their organs themselves. The fire of the solution would rip the DNA of their being to their base form, reprogram them, and then using the cellular nucleus to rebuild them to their needed form. This reprogrammed the cells to no longer produce the needed Force Cell, as Jaster called it. So in a matter of days they would no longer feel their connection to the force. Yet it would go a level deeper, so much so that they would feel a void within themselves and there would be no trace of who they once were.

That feeling was why Jaster made them a group project, for them to rely on one another to get through this odd situation. And Dan seemed like a good leader to promote their moving past it.

It would day Several Days before they would be taken out of the Vats.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Dan got into the vat as soon as it opened. He couldn't wait to be rid of the pain the force had caused him. As he put on the face mask he was told not to tense up. "This is the most relaxed I have ever been, I am about to be rid of the thing that has caused me most of my pain." Dan felt giddy his one wish was about to come true. He relaxed nearly falling asleep in the tank as he became immobile. He started to feel his body rip apart as something was happening.

He then felt his personality try to rip apart he instead held it together if he wanted anything left it would be the thing that made him hate the force. Otherwise what was the point of the point of this experiment. He held it together binding his personality with his hate of the force and the ideas of Thraxis. Somehow he managed that quite easily as the pain continued into hatred. The hatred caused him to hold onto who he is.

After Several Days of therapy, the men were ready to start their next faze of treatment. Once they were pulled out, they would be empty. A vassal with nothing to be attached to and using state of the art medical treatment, it would show they were no longer able to connect to the force. Some would attempt to attach themselves to something to feel the connection that was once part of their life, a limited fill will fill that void with something else. He did not care what they did with that, so long as they followed that one spacific order he would send them to do. Kill Force Users.

He moved them to a recovery unit, he estimate it would take a few week to finish the needed adjustments and slight changes that were required to finish their evolution. Some had died during the procedure, and several after not being able to live without the feeling of being connected.

However, [member="Dan Tray"] was a shinning star within the recovery unit. After three more days of physical therapy, he was at the same strength he had when he entered the Vat. In a week more, he exceeded the Experiment expectations and nearly tripled in strength and agility. Jaster had never had a subject break this barrier of genetic modification, and the Doctor put him at the top of his observation list.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Several days later Dan was pulled out of the vat. He had manage to keep himself largely intact. Why he hated the force and the only man who was actually willing to work with him. Who was just as crazy as him. The reason why he hated the force. He was moved to recovery. Within a few days he was back to normal. He was trying his hardest to be the best person possible.

He hated the force and force users but now he was able to combat them. Now he was going to be able to kill them off to remove them from the universe. Which made him push himself even further with a week he was 3 times as strong and fast as he was to being with. Now he was ready to take on any force user necessary. He was ready to destroy them. He had no idea that he had surpassed expectations. But he kept on anyways he hated the force and need to be able to take it down.

With many of the resources of a Fel Empire he turned these experiments into the a pack that would rely on each other and do the bid of the Emperor. With the armor made from Stygian-triprismatic polymer, Sonic Dissipators Boots, as well as limited personal cloaking devices. This would make these men and women the top Spec Ops troopers in the Imperium.

Jaster called [member="Dan Tray"] to his office to talk about the mans future and that of the men and women that now looked up to him.

The Grand Moff called down to the man who was training on a Dummy, "Captain Tray, may I speak to you for a second."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Dan was practising on a dummy. He was trying to keep his skills sharp. He was lighting quick and he had a smile on his face. The fact the force had been removed from him made him ecstatic. Not only that but he had a group of people who felt like him. He was finally apart of something where he felt at home. That was when the Grand Moff called for him.

"Grand Moff [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"], I would like to thank you again for this procedure best thing that has ever happened. Now how may I help you?" Dan would ask wanting to learn more.

The Moff/Doctor lead [member="Dan Tray"] to his office. The walls were metallic and reflective white like those seen in Kamino, Jaster had actually worked there on his first Super Soldier experiment. It currently helped him concentrate on his work and not get distracted.

Once the man entered his office, Jaster sat at his desk and offered the man a seat at the opposite end of the desk. "Mr. Tray, you came to us with the interest of loosing your connection to the force, as a doctor it is my job to keep within the confines of my patients wishes, I do not do it for the appreciation," Jaster turned his terminal on and started to pull up his file, "It would seem your recovery is doing very well and the original volunteers of this project are also part of the next process of Military Placement, yet," He turned the Terminal around to show him the screen, "Your not a citizen of the Imperium or a serving member of the Military, so I must ask if your willing to participate in becoming a Killing Machine for the Emperor who's soul purpose it to kill enemy Force Users of this Imperium?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Dan nodded "I never hurts to be kind to a person who just gave you what you want never know what else they might give you down the line." Dan would nod again "It appears so yes and yes my fellows have all been added to there special jobs or whatever they are doing." He still didn't see why he was here. Ahh so that was the problem. "No I am not a person born in the imperium nor do I claim to be a person of any other state or nation. Hang on you want me to kill forcies? Right well then where do I sign up?"

Jaster turned the Terminal away from [member="Dan Tray"]. Looking through the information about the Imperial Troopers who were being manufactured here. As he did so he worked up the profile of Mr. Tray to enlist and manipulate his paperwork to fast track him to a CO Rank. Working his Government Magic and the all powerful abilities of being the Grand Moff of the Imperium, he typed for a few min to get the information reading what he needed.

He had completed the task at hand and turned the screen over to the man, "Enlist now and you'll receive the Rank of Major of the 903rd Stormtrooper Legion, in reality though you'll be assigned to the Imperial Security Protectorate, Shadow Legion and given a Division of your own."

Tapping a button it pulled to the bottom of the screen and there in the middle was a place he can sign, "Sign here and you'll be given the top Black Ops clearance as well as the chance to take Force Users out of the Picture for us."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Dan nodded as he was told he was going to be enlisted as a major but end of the day he would have a division of his own. And Just like that he signed up to the Fel armed forces. But he needed to know. "So now that I am aboard which forcies will I be taking out of the picture. Jedi, Sith, forcies in general?" Top clearance would have access to information like this wouldn't they? Either he would find out now or he would find out later when he was killing and destroying them.

The man seemed eager to sign the dotted line, it almost made Jaster question weather or not this was a good idea. Being that he was a Mandalorain Worrier, and he wanted to find a way to keep the Force Users in check, he did not care much after that first wave of concern. [member="Dan Tray"] would be the Hell Hound that kept the threats of those Space Wizards at bay, and as such he would need the best troops to follow him.

"Well Major Tray, you are now have the pick of the litter," He stood up and went to a display glass, there it pulled up all 150 subjects of the experiment and their file. "These are the men and women that joined you in this experiment, as such you may take as many of these troopers into the training process of becoming apart of the Shadow Legion."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Dan would walk over and pick out around 20 men and women. "These twenty are the best of the best that I have seen. The rest can be a part of whatever other projects you have." Dan would then step back and ask "Anything else Sir?" He needed to know if he could go back to training or just had to answer more questions for the Grand Moff. He was happy with the results he could no longer feel the force which was brilliant as he finally felt at peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom