Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helping A Lost Droid Find A Home (Character Introduction?)

Heya, all, been building Burc'ya for over two weeks now to have a decent character and explanation for him romping around the galaxy at large. Clone Wars era Commando droid, passed around several surrogate families, eventually ending up as a make-shift Mandalorian before a raid gone bad sent him and his crew drifting in extra galactic space with a dead hyperdrive for a couple hundred years.

I'm a stickler for keeping some form of consistency with character backstory and RP, so I was just looking for a group that anyone thinks would make a good home for this lost droid.

As of this Galactic Standard year, his freighter is finally drifting back into Galactic Space, Burc'ya being the last man standing after all is said and done.

As a character, he is exploratory at heart, he loves learning and discovery, taking his time with the details of worlds he visits, and constantly wishes he could delve deeper into the unnatural lore of the galaxy due to the stories that his several father-figures told him during his 'growing up'

Long story short, love this little bastard, and I'm just hoping I can find a good group to introduce him to the galaxy and get him in the RP space, and maybe a group that it wouldn't a problem with romping around with for however long they can put up with his positivist outlook.

Doesn't matter if you're a force user, a Mando, droids, whatever, Imperials, however, are another story.

Past that, feel free to let me know if you're interested! Looking for a long term RP for the most part, want to make this site something major in my life (recently got a part time job and need to fill the spare hours in the day) and I figured finding a nice group would be the first step to that.

--- wendigo kid

[member="Valin Stryder"]

Sadly, I don't thin that would end up fitting with Burc'ya that well, he's a nice person at heart, trying everything he can to make life better for people overall. I don't think he would be running around with Sith or villains in general. But, hey, he always needs bad guys to fight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom