Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helpers & Roleplayers - The Commonwealth

You may or may not have seen this [Link]. It's an emergence of a military NFU faction on the site, but nothing is ever easy when it comes to managing factions, and it can't be done alone. I'm looking for anyone that would be interested in tagging along, helping out with needed information threads on the faction page and promoting RP within the faction.

Alternatively if you don't want to help administrate the faction, I'd love to roleplay with other factions out there. While this is a military faction, and it is a government ruled by the military, that doesn't mean we can't be political. I'd like to get the Commonwealths head out in the air and talking to other nations, or even companies if you have something to offer.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
While I'm not the head of the First Order by any extent, I'd personally love to have some RP collabs with you and your possible guys. Considering the thought you've put into the faction, and the IC similarities (Both heavily militarized societies), I think it'd be mutually beneficial to discuss things.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Well, we could always meet on the battlefield. And by that, I mean proxy conflict. Perhaps we're both sponsoring the same side in a conflict, and end up learning from each other. Sorry, I don't have too many ideas right now.

[member="Horus"]

Flannigan Mcnash said:
Hey [member="Horus"], I'm interested in throwing my hat in the ring and I could probably get a few friend's in on it if you're interested. Or if you'd just like to hire us/Thread, love what you're doing and would like to get involved.
In what capacity do you mean involved? As the Jackals?

William Kerkov said:
[member="Horus"] I am also not the leader of the FO, but am a Grand Admiral so we would be more than willing to do some sort of cooperation with you on some RP.
I'd love to do some storylines with the First Order, it'd be great to do inter-faction roleplay. I feel a lot of inter-faction roleplay at the moment is exclusive to allies or invasions, and not so much an uneasy peace, or on the verge of hostilities. It'd be interesting to play out.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
I am looking for some Commonwealth-born characters, although if that isn't what you mean't, then I could use the Jackals are mercenaries. They wouldn't really operate in any other capacity in the Commonwealth otherwise due to differing ideological views.

[member="Horus"]

I'll give you this, this has tickled my fancy. I'm not so sure this is a faction I could join. But I could sell weapons and ships off the black market to you guys. If my character builds an attachment to this faction then I think I can join in a longer term.

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]
Although I would love to purchase the weapons and vehicles, the Commonwealth would rather rely on its own military-backed companies to produce their arms. If you have any other ideas, feel free to hit me up with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom