Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Avatar

Hey! I need a hand with the following avatar for FN-6767 that I intend to use in my posts where the Trooper isn't wearing her helmet or otherwise covering their face.

ZKNhDgk.png
There's just one tiny detail I can't correct on my own for lack of appropriate editing software and know-how; The eyes here should be an Emerald Green they're artificial albeit realistic cybernetic prosthetics after all. If one of you talented folks could give me a hand with this I'd be greatly appreciative, thanks!

i think it looked best the first time , the eye with the scar by it sort of looked bionic. It would be awesome to have a story about how she got that eye and scar from some sort of space battle like a fusion core explosion, that blinded her in one eye so she had to have it replaced with a bionic eye. The bionic eye would give her the ability to scan heat signatures in the area also grant her night vision and long range vision up to a quarter mile in distance. It could also have the ability to scan and X-ray metallic objects to detect bombs hidden in a room or inside of vehicle. That X-ray ability could also be used to scan enemies to give you a better perception and a better chance to figure out what weapons there hiding on there body. Last but not least the bionic eye could up-link to electronic machines using a invisible pulse wave ((like WiFi linking to a computer))and as long as the electronic device she was trying to connect with was in her eye sight she could attempt to hack it with her bionic eye and attempt to override and control the electronic machine.

darth_maul_1.jpg
@FN-6767 [member="Mariya Fleischer"]

[member="FN-6767"] You mentioned both eyes are fake, so my own attempt is to make the eyes the same type, in this case more lifelike. Tell me if you want both eyes as metallic instead.

EDIT: You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Sorry had to upload it elsewhere

https://imgur.com/a/8m56H

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom