Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with a Mandolin

Er, I mean, Mandalorian. Same difference though, right? :p

Seriously though, I've been wanting to make a Mandalorian for a while now, and I've even made a few attempts at one, but... it never seems to work out. Why?

Because I have a hard time creating a character who I personally feel is giving off that famous Mando(lin) vibe, especially if I do it myself. Thus, would anyone want to help me role play a Mandalorian character? I'll have to start from s scratch, both icly and oocly. But if anyone's interested, and has an idea, feel free to share :)

[member="Ibby"]
14868_OAKRIDGE-TM40-TS-FLAT-BACK-MANDOLIN__82259_zoom.jpg

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
You would.

But yeah - [member="Ibby"], we'd love to have you. The Rekalis have Mando, Dathomiri, and Vahla roots: lots of flexibility in terms of what you want to do.

Alec Rekali said:
You would.

But yeah - [member="Ibby"], we'd love to have you. The Rekalis have Mando, Dathomiri, and Vahla roots: lots of flexibility in terms of what you want to do.
You're a lovely cousin. Can I hug you? *offers a hug*

[member="Ibby"] - Yes, we'd love to have you!

^_^

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] [member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

In my defence, my Kindle likes Mandolins better than Mandalorians, so I went with it.

[member="Mira Rekali"] [member="Alec Rekali"] [member="Ember Rekali"]

Is it ok if I shoot y'all a pm?

[member="Matsu Ike"]

I didn't even know you had a Mandolin >_> but I'm gonna be getting posts out on Kerstas and Yawei, I promise!

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Haha I certainly don't doubt that, my friend :) Perhaps after I get the ball rolling, we can do a couple of thread.

[member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="John Kranston "]

Same to you two as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom