Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Please!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
71036404_10162586174740434_5160515257545785344_o.jpg

I have been nominated for my first voiceover award! Both Cari and I could use your help in securing wins in our categories! (I'm the one with the blue hair ;) )​
When All Lights Have Gone Out is a Warhammer 40k new audio drama that we both performed in this past summer.​
Please click the link here to go through the process to cast your vote. They say that it could take an hour, but there's no need for that if you are just voting in the two categories.​
You can listen to our performance on youtube, applepodcasts, spotify and the like. Just search for "When All Lights Have Gone Out" by Cold Open Stories.​

Thanks so much!​

Kay-Larr

[member="Subject 73 Red"]

I knew you weren't human!! Try again later. They are having issues with their server.

In a similar trap as Subject it seems.

I answered all the questions on the main page, but it won't let me proceed to the ballot. Just gives me the error "the question is required" I double and triple checked that answers were submitted for each, and the Captcha was completed.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Korynn Sol-Syna"]
[member="Kay Arenais"]

See? I'm not the only one experiencing this problem! I'm still human! On the plus side, if no one can vote, it means that you can't physically lose, it also means that you can't win either, huh.

Kay-Larr

[member="Korynn Sol-Syna"]
[member="Subject 73 Red"]

I just did it on my laptop. My only error was that I had to click that I accepted the terms and conditions. Other than that it worked out fine! I had another work on it and he did it just fine too.

And yes Subject, Everyone knows Arnold was the Governor. Jesse Ventura was a Governor too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom