Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me, Chaos. You're my only hope!

e9HBtJS.jpg

If you're a member of the many Discord groups I am in, you may have noticed that I have tried my hand at creating avatars for myself, one of which is located above this text as an example of the quality they should be. However, it appears to have deteriorated as it does when uploaded to the site.

To my dismay and anger, once uploaded to the site the quality of the images deteriorate to a jumbled, pixelated mess which is apparent in both [this account] and [member="Darth Atrox"], which is my alt.
  • The images are cropped to 150x150.
  • I have tried both .jpeg files and .png files to no avail
  • I have tried uploading them from a 3rd party image hosting site and uploading them directly from my saved files.
  • The images were made on 'pixlr' rather than Photoshop if this makes a difference.
  • They are both ~30MB in size.
I am at my wit's end as to what the problem could be and hence I haven't got an idea on how to ameliorate it. If you have had this issue, please message me either here on the forum, reply to this thread or message me via Discord.

For Discord: My username is 'sith.exe' and you can find me in the whole site channel as I am a member of it.

Thank you for reading my long winded message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom