Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me build a City

Yo, what's up?

So I am currently in the process of building a new outcast/criminal community on Malachor V, and I would like to add a bit more to it now. The thing with creating cities on a dead, empty planet has always been the option to explore concepts that wouldn't work to well on already populated planets, and that includes the two new cities I am planning:

Number One - The Embrace (Name WIP): Malachor is a world with strong ties to the dark side, so it would make sense that it does not only pulls criminals, but those following a path that is based on the dark side. The Embrace is meant to be exactly that: A city entirely dedicated to the dark side, including plus academies and schools revolving around the different paths (Sith, Witches, Dark jedi, Shapers etc etc etc.), shops that sell either self made or scavenged minor artifacts and tools, parks/temples for mediation and connecting to the force, museums and galleries dedicated to the dark side, and whatever else you can think of. My idea was to build it below the surface of malachor, as the planet is known to have large, complex cave networks. And depending on how many will show interest for this, we might even create a small force nexus in the center of the city, if we are able to pull it of.

What I am looking for a dedicated Dark Siders that have an intrested in creating a community for their kind, a save haven where it is common practice to draw on the dark side. Resources and additional workforce will be brought from the other already existing cities, and from Abyss operation, but if companies or other groups want to help, I would be pretty happy.

What you could gain from it: Besides a place to live obviously, and the option to set up a shop there, Abyss offers monetary rewards for anyone helping, depending on what you do exactly. Also he will be likely to assist in similar projects if you want to.

Number Two -The Cryptostate (Name WIP): I have criminal towns, maybe soon a dark sider town, and even one dedicated to terraforming and farming on a dead world, but I feel that this is an opportunity for even crazier concepts. So this one will be a city dedicated mainly to free droid's, but also around some rather cyberpunk VR world. The idea I had here is that most of town is automated and can be remote controlled either by droid's or by someone linked to the VR, including both the industry and defenses of the city there. I also want it to be a black market for the less legal kind of tech, from selfmade or unethical weapons, hacking tools, etc etc etc.

What I am looking for are shady scientists, slicers, free droid's with low morals, tinkers, and every other kind of tech savvy characters. Again Resources and additional workforce will be brought from the other already existing cities, and from Abyss operation, but if companies or other groups want to help, I would be pretty happy.

I offer the same reward as in the other project.

So anyone interested?

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
What I would like to do on Malachor V is twofold:
  1. Build a flight school that dark-siders can attend to learn piloting
  2. Build another office for my newspaper, the Sith Inquisitor

Yula Knezevic said:
What I would like to do on Malachor V is twofold:
  1. Build a flight school that dark-siders can attend to learn piloting
  2. Build another office for my newspaper, the Sith Inquisitor
I really don't think Abyss would allow Yula to do anything there, after everything that happend lol. Sorry

[member="Tai Fa"] great.

[member="Akio Diachi"] [member="Desmond C'artyom"] [member="Tai Fa"] I'm thinking about setting the thread up already because it is pretty easy for people to jump into something like this at a later point. Just one quick question: Would you all simply want to help with either of the concepts, or is there one of the you would like to be involved with in particular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom