Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello...

You all seem pretty cool. lol. I've been trying to figure out what faction I should join and stuff... Any advice? I'd prefer the winning faction, or which ever one has the most power/territory.

Btw, I'm evil.

Got my character created. Say hello to Iris Harper: a deadly and cunning smuggler/assassin. However she doesn't know what faction to join, anyone want to persuade me?

Ahh! Darth Zash! Run for your lives!

A smuggler? Oh, right then. False alarm. Welcome to the site! You can always stay independent; a lot of us fringe types do.

Well I think I got everything. Just need a sig and decide on a faction... Anyone who is evil enough to except a psychopath bent on killing a lot of people into their faction?

Don't let Tahira get her hands on you, she never lets go.

Well if evil is your game, I suggest the Sith Empire or the Lords of the Fringe. Either group works well, in my opinion. If your evil is more subtle or you prefer cunning the Confederacy is the place to be. Now some might wonder why I say a neutral faction is a great place to be evil, all you need to do is look at me :D

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Daxton Bane said:
Don't let Tahira get her hands on you, she never lets go.

Well if evil is your game, I suggest the Sith Empire or the Lords of the Fringe. Either group works well, in my opinion. If your evil is more subtle or you prefer cunning the Confederacy is the place to be. Now some might wonder why I say a neutral faction is a great place to be evil, all you need to do is look at me :D
baaaaa Daxton your like a puppy dog if a puppy kicked other puppies

@[member="Syn"] what? I know I had too much too drink last night but I didn't get that one. He asked for an evil group and can you think of a more evil group than that? Not counting the witches since technically he can't be a witch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom