Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hello, i am bubba41102. I am here to contribute to this community, though my character writing skills aren't the best, i know how to do an rp, as i have done them before, i hope to be a helpful member to this community, and above all, i wish to have fun here. I plan to use this account for ooc only, while having my character accounts, do the charactering

[member="bubba41102"]

hello.gif

[member="Enoch Zambrano"] You with your gifs :p

[member="bubba41102"] Welcome! I probably won't be around long enough to see you do some rp, but it's always good to see the community growing :) Have fun, and don't take any cookies the Sith offer you. They're out of date by at least a few hundred years.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
[member="Gades Vassic"]

Yesss...? Two of your characters can interact with each other... though please try not to use that power for evil... ranking yourself up and such. If you want to just have them interact, for the sake of interacting, by all means, I don't think anyone's gonna stop you. :)

Character tags can be had in the Character Creation forum. Just look for the custom tags writing. Writer accounts can have tags immediately, but character accounts will have to wait to hit 50 posts first.

Hope it helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom