Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello~!

Welcome to the game! Also, you might consider piracy. Piracy is fun, and we have all the good songs written about us. Never heard "Hi diddly-dee, a Mando's life for me," have you? Or "Sixteen men on a Sith Lord's chest, yo ho ho and a bottle of midichlorians?" No, you haven't. Because those songs don't exist.

Ruye Etarn

R
Morna said:
how about a shaper of Kor Var we are force users who use the force to control the elements of Fire, Water, Earth, and Air.
Looks like you beat me to the punch, @[member="Morna"]. lol, but yes, I would suggest the Shapers of Kro Var. In addition to getting your information from Morna, you can also check out our Advertizement in the Faction Advertizing area, which has lots of goodly information for you to nibble on, here's the link. And here's the link to our faction page should you take a fancy to us :D

Also, if you don't know who them Shapers are, you can also check out the wookiepedia entry for them, here.

Okay, I'll stop shamelessly plugging in my advertizing and give you a warm welcome ^^

Hello! Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom