Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello~!

Seraph

The Lonely Mutant
My name's Project Seraph, or Seraph for short :3 I look forward to killing you all- I mean, meeting you all ^^

(also I can't seem to re-scale the gif I want for my signature ;n; are gifs allowed here anyways?)

~ Project S

Seraph

The Lonely Mutant
I'm not sure yet ^^;;; I have a few ideas. Maybe a Sith or something. I want him to be force sensitive though. Any suggestions? :3

And don't worry I won't mess with you Verz >: EDIT: Or ANY of you guys! D: (btw I'm female! I just play males x3)

Seraph

The Lonely Mutant
(If I'm not allowed to double post forgive me)

Actually this name and idea is just a placeholder. I don't know what I'm gonna play yet >; I know I want to play a male, but I don't like those overly butch manly men >_> hairy apes ew and sadly I usually only stick with japanese animated pretty bois >3> I really have no clue what I should play, either Jedi or Sith methinks. Anyone can throw some ideas at me just don't throw them too hard! They can hurt! D:

Seraph

The Lonely Mutant
@[member="Morna"] Ooo sounds like Avatar! I like! Also I think I might face claim Snake Eyes from Gi Joe x3 unless someone already face claimed him >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom