Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Elvenchild319

Allow me to reintroduce myself
Hello there, fellow Star Wars fans! I am Elvenchild319. I love Star Wars and Role-Playing, so this is heaven on earth for me. See ya 'round!

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Elvenchild319"]

Welcome to the Chaos! Glad to have you here.

I hope you enjoy your time on the boards and have fun - just shout if you have any questions we can help with. :D

Welcome. you may find that yes, we do have and elven species on the site. (The Eldori)

Have a good time while you are here.

[member="Lexa Imura"], I didn't know that. well we have and elven species if you want to make another character.

@Elvenchild319...

1) Avoid the Sith Harlot(s)
2) Slap the Gungans
3) Don't feed the wildlife
4) Carry lots of catnip if you enjoy living (Mrrew)
5) Your beard shall never be better than mine.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
6) Never read the descriptions of my Liberace/Elvis/80s mix tuxedoes. They are magnificently horrible.

Most of all:

7) Pink Riker is your liege, your overlord, your fearless leader. HAIL PINK RIKER!

[member="Lexa Imura"]

You know I'd thread with any of your alts... Pick one and throw it my way...

Are you an angel? Because I'm allergic to feathers. *throws up in face* :p

I'm actually working on a plot twist so that Ilanthria is corrupted for a time. Will give me a chance to use her alternate Avi...

Dark.jpg

[member="Darren Shaw"]

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Not this alt *eyeroll*

Maybe Thryyk or Cobalt, etc, who haven't got much action (take that sentence however you like, in any meaning)

[member="Lexa Imura"],
I like angel figures. My Darth name is taken from an angel (Archangel) as well as Erin's name is taken from a few angels, Same thing with my writer character. So really it would only be Darren seeing her. and well.

who can say no to a Diathim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom