Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello~

The Eternal Queen
Hi there! Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions! Once you've made out your character profile, feel free to jump right in! We don't bite (unless you WANT us to).

Thanks to all of ya. :) I finally finished making my character (took forever! lol) I hope it's good. and that everyone likes it! and I look forwards to rping with you guys. :)

Evasion Studios
Fun? We don't have fun here?! Who told you this? *readies blaster* I swear the next time someone says they have a good time here to recruit people..blaster between the lids people.

Sorry, I suffer from puritanism: The belief that somewhere, someone is actually happy. *shudders*

Welcome to Chaos.

Thanks. :)
Made the name myself, and actually funny enough, if you guys rearrange the letters of 'Hishamori' you'll actually get 'Hiroshima' instead, so funny enough, Hishamori is a anagram for Hiroshima. ;)

Just out of idle curiosity, What type of character/s are you planning on making in the future?
Also I forgot to mention this before, that is a really cool name you have there [member="Hishamori"] It look's Japanese to me, but I may be wrong especially if it is just something you came up with yourself

lol thanks. the character I made is linked to this profile, so eh, :p or it's a part of this, nothing wrong with it for me. but yeah, again thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom