Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Meros

Veteran of a thousand psychic wars
I was sat by the sea one evening when a beskar-clad mermaid emerged from below the waves, offering a link leading to a Star Wars roleplay forum - an active one, no less.
Of course, I accepted almost immediately.

Hello! I'm Meros but I hope you'll know me better by my character name, once I've decided on one. I don't actually know that much about Star Wars, but I can see this goes far beyond the canon setting so I'm not too worried about that.

I'm quite interested in the Galactic Alliance but before I go all-in with a character, I'd want to ask how much rp opportunity there is for low rank grunts and frontline infantry, whether its with the Alliance or just in general. I prefer to play the ordinary man in extraordinary situations - maybe I'll become someone important, someday, but not yet. Regardless, I look forward to meeting you all, friend and foe alike.

Last edited:
Hello there!

I have seen quite a bit of action in the ongoing threads for the Galactic Alliance, Mandalorian, and Imperial faction players especially. I hear a major Sith event is starting soon.

Much of this site activity embraces the 'War' aspect of Star Wars. Surely there will be multiple opportunities for grunts.

Welcome, grunt!

These factions will try to sell you on this or that. But why limit yourself?

Become a mercenary. See the Galaxy. Fight for anyone, against anyone.

Don't fight for the colors on a flag.

Fight for Galactic Credits!

Jack Sandrow

Writer, Character, Invasive Species
Welcome welcome! There's cupcakes by the stand over there, and plenty of people to chat up if you need to figure out what you want to do. Getcherself a character set up, a public post, and away ya go!

Meros Meros welcome. Make yourself at home.

Feel free to ask more questions. Like others have said in regards to grunt writing, there's ample opportunity for it, no matter the faction or by staying unaffiliated. Mercs get a lot of screen time too! Dip your toes in anywhere and let Chaos sweep you into the world of Star Wars.

Heeeey, my man! Welcome to the board, make yourself at home, look around, join a faction - or don't, and stay free and unbound. Remember you can just message me if you need a hand with getting situated.

Real sweet opener of a message too, by the way, I'm flattered.

Welcome! :D

I'm the Faction Owner of the GA, and love to hear that you're interested! If you have any questions about the faction, you can always reach out to me directly if you want :)

As for low level grunts, it's definitely possible! We have an ongoing thread at the moment with a whole bunch of military characters going after some cultists. I write one of the Marines in there with some other people, and we'd love to have you in that kinda RP!

But there are lots of options, so more than happy to help you find the right one.

Welcome to chaos!

I came to give info, but everyone else gave it pretty well, so I agree with their statements and all that.

If you do have any other questions though, feel free to reach out to respondents in here or site staff. Lots of helpful folks around here.

Meros

Veteran of a thousand psychic wars
Thank you all for the warm welcome and I appreciate all the help and advice, though I'll have to pass on the offers of mercenary work for now. I'll start making my character and I'm looking forward to getting started.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and I appreciate all the help and advice, though I'll have to pass on the offers of mercenary work for now. I'll start making my character and I'm looking forward to getting started.

That's fine. We'll let the Alliance train you up and reap the benefits later when you 'retire.' ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom