Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hi.. everybody calls me Vlad, so I guess you can too. I never roleplayed in StarWars universe before. I did rp a bit, every now and then, but I cant say that I am extremely passionate roleplayer. But when I am roleplaying, I do give my all, of course.
I am a big SW fan, I did watch/read a fair amount of lore, but there's always more..
English is not my native language, so I hope there wont be many mistakes in my wording or grammar. I'm looking forward to getting to know this place, as well as you all, better. I will try to make my Bio as soon as possible(I am a tad bit rusty, so it might not be as fast as I'd like).

Daughter of The Destroyer
Hi.. everybody calls me Vlad, so I guess you can too. I never roleplayed in StarWars universe before. I did rp a bit, every now and then, but I cant say that I am extremely passionate roleplayer. But when I am roleplaying, I do give my all, of course.
I am a big SW fan, I did watch/read a fair amount of lore, but there's always more..
English is not my native language, so I hope there wont be many mistakes in my wording or grammar. I'm looking forward to getting to know this place, as well as you all, better. I will try to make my Bio as soon as possible(I am a tad bit rusty, so it might not be as fast as I'd like).

Welcome friend! I hope you enjoy your stay here! I've been lingering around since 2015 and these guys are pretty welcoming! Looking forward to seeing you around! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom