Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

basically, I'm an new member as you can see but eager to make the very first religion faction xD but by the way. My name is Yaha-Kui ZaShunina Kitsune but I go by "Yaha, Fox, Kitsune, ElfBoy, pointy ears, Kuiy, Baha. welp, that is all for now ..... p.s i do have disability issue so im using grammary app xD. i do love drawing the most and making it into space ships, species, oc and etc etc ! check out my two species !!
Aniisai(Small Elves) , Anisotoron (my own personal species that would be start of my dream goal religion empire hehe)

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Welcome Yaha-Kui ZaShunina Kitsune Yaha-Kui ZaShunina Kitsune (That's a mouthful!).

You'll probably find Chaos has brought in many people from all places and spaces, and many of us also use Grammarly too! You shouldn't have any trouble fitting in around here, however, as there's plenty of nice folk you can write with and get to know :)

Take a look at the Rules section of the board if you haven't already, and if you want to find an easy way into writing with others, you can also check out the Factions that are currently active!

Hope you have fun here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom