Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

if they're watching anyways
Airak Ar'dai Airak Ar'dai welcome to Chaos! Don't hesitate to reach out to me or really anyone in the community -- there's a lot of great people here who would love to help you get set up. You've picked an exciting time to be on Chaos, too. Can't wait to see you get writing!

Still building the idea, but the species sure will be Zabrak. Quite an independent guy, but not as independent as the other Zabraks. Was a Rebel a few years ago, but got tired and now doesn't know if works as a smuggler or as a bounty hunter. And sometimes miss the Rebel Alliance, kind of in a dilemma. The idea is something like that... I'm open to suggestions and opinions.

Still building the idea, but the species sure will be Zabrak. Quite an independent guy, but not as independent as the other Zabraks. Was a Rebel a few years ago, but got tired and now doesn't know if works as a smuggler or as a bounty hunter. And sometimes miss the Rebel Alliance, kind of in a dilemma. The idea is something like that... I'm open to suggestions.

Sounds like some pretty cool ideas. What might help is taking a look at the timeline. Chaos is set about 800+ years after the movies and there are some nice descriptions of what happened. Maybe that could spark some ideas?

We also have a faction called Dark Wire, which I’m pretty sure has a sub-faction that’s the bounty hunters guild. It would be cool to see stories of a Zabrak hunter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom