Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Helle i'm trying to insert banners on my character's profile and i can't figure out a way to "customize" it. Also how do you sart playing ? :) thanks for your kind answers

Banners like on your signature? Just go to your account details, then look for the bar that says "signature", click on that and you can add whatever you want. If you mean flair, look for "flair settings" and select the three that you thing best fit your character.

You can start threading by either going to open-roleplaying and starting a thread for anyone to join or you can post in the looking for group section to get a group of people together.

Rah'ïan Am'Hon Rah'ïan Am'Hon

Welcome to the site! I love your character's archetype! We don't often see too many civilian-type characters around but I think a historian is an awesome avenue to pursue. Let us know if you need any help getting going or advice on how to proceed. Look forward to seeing you out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom