Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello

Hey everyone, my cousin Carona Totsari showed me this site. I play on another site called Althanas under this same username which I introduced her to a while back. she introduced me to this site in return. So here I am. I hope to stay around for a while.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Let me welcome you to the Chaos @[member=hoytti] !

Just shout if we can help you get stuck into the might of our galaxy, but be sure to have fun out there and just shout if we can help!

See you in the stars...! :)

Welcome to Chaos! I do hope you enjoy your stay!

Never fear the power of asking a question if you're curious about something, or unsure about something else. It shows intelligence to use this power wisely! And so long as you behave like a decent human being, I won't have to find that girl with the big stick and ask her to jab you with it. <_<

So, again, welcome! :D

Samuel Milo

S
Hey thanks all, by the way, @[member="hoytti"] is my main account just for OOC stuff. This is my first character account. I just so happen to need some help. I need a few weakness ideas for my character. So far I got that he is force sensitive but is completely and utterly untrained. However, that is easily fixable so I need a few more idea's for weaknesses. He has a few strengths including the ability to fly and a strong mind. He can also tell whether someone is on the light or dark side of the force as well as if they are hostile towards him. but I am drawing blanks for weaknesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom