Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hello all,

Brand new to the forum and looking to start back up with some SW RP! I played for about 3 years on Swsimulation.net (Anybody?!?!?) back in the early/mid 2000s and have since spent 7 years as a D&D player so am looking to get back into spending my spare time creatively. Any help appreciated navigating this brilliant site!

Pravus Cruento

P
I'm clearly needy! Bio created for character goes into my own profile but I should create sub-account to post as that character?

Welcome to Chaos, Pravus Cruento Pravus Cruento - I never knew about that site, but I come from a few others that were around, back then.

But we're all here now, and there's many out there that I'm sure will be happy create new stories with you! Enjoy your time here with us, and maybe I'll see you out in the threads, under one alt or another!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom