Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hi! As you can see, I'm Zyrelchia Canoshan. And first, I want to apologize for my bad english. I'm from Estonia. My brother said, that I'm probably the youngest here.
Oh, right, my brother is @[member="Equa Dominator"] :) I hope I understand everything.
Oh, one more thing. Please, call me Zyrelcia. I don't like that h in that name, but when I first made a user with name Zyrelcia, I didn't get an e-mail. Zyrelchia isn't my first character, for who I don't like h in name.

Hello! You can actually change your name up to three times a month by going to "My Settings"->"Display Name" And then just type in the name you want and your current password ^_^

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!

Welcome to the boards. Have you decided what you want to play as? If not, might I tempt you to play a Sith? We have a wonderful community and we like to party :D

@[member="Darth Moridin"] Thank you! I really appreciate your help. :)
@[member="Daxton Bane"] Thanks, but I have chosen already Jedi. I'll make sure, that I make a Sith next.

Oh, Emberli, I won't probably even use it :D
And thanks, Tegaea :D
Daxton, I don't believe, that I would actually help Dominator... I would die trying it.
Equa, you're being overprotective. I can handel Emberli. And I believe, that we two are going to be "great friends" won't we? And Equa, don't call me young. I'm only two years younger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom