Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Hello There

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Coruscant was a beautiful place still... the years were not always kind but walking in one of the upper district markets was always peaceful and there was always the small apartment that was maintained for Hanna when she visited here. The small jedi master was looking at the open stalls and walked with an air more of confidense... the Galactic Alliance jedi were different then enclave or even Jadeite but when needed the surface of the planet was always maintained. She knew the lower levels were a different story and further down the worse it could get but even Sasori would be hardpressed to renovate... after seeing what went on with Denon and the efforts there... they had only managed to get a district itself done before another government had moved in and stopped the efforts.

"THank you." THe jedi master said it and walked in the white robes through the people as she didn't look like a jedi.. no saber just the white robes that were clean and pressed to look pristine. She checked some of the fruits while going along and paid for them with the larger credit chits she had... setting it into the shoulder pack that had more then enough space for such things and they could get more from the seeds that would be able to be grown. She had one of the ships here in the port and COruscant was easier for it as they had loaded it up. THe other buildings around the market area tall and looming with windows of transparasteel that showed people and empty spaces... bars and other forms of entertainment in the district one could find.

Muk Moadda

M
"Hey, lady!" said a Mon Cal street vendor from his respectable stall, whose signage read:

QUEKKO'S CHOICE SHIP EMPORIUM — THE FINEST PRE-OWNED VEHICLES AND VESSELS

"What you flying these days? We'll set you up, best ships in the entire universe!"

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

OOC/Oops, missed the Faction tag. By all means ignore Muk and move on.

The young Jedi Knight put the book back.

So far, the local bookshops had come up short. No one had the information he was looking for. He had come to Courscant hoping that the Jedi would aid him. Instead he learnt a lot of what had happened in the galaxy at large. It was information he highly appreciated, yet information he wasn’t expecting to have come from a young Padawan.

He wondered briefly if his new little friend was okay.

It had been a weird few months, clearly. It had been a weird few months for everyone, including himself. Yet, he found, he still wasn’t ready to share what had happened while he was radio silence.

He put another book down. He’d been absentmindedly flicking through history books looking for the information that he wanted, that he needed. The information he wanted wasn’t anywhere.

He’d have to try another approach.

Caden closed his eyes as he left the store. He’d been sensing a presence for the last few minutes, one of a force user. He wasn’t sure yet if said force user was friend or foe, but they clearly felt trained.

He pulled his Chase Racewear Jacket over his belt, hiding the
lightsaber and blaster that sat on his waist. He didn’t want whoever it was seeing that he was carrying weapons, especially if it was an enemy of some sort.

He opened his eyes, and looked around.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

The jedi master continued to walk through the area, her attention going from the shops which were wonderful and in some cases niche... competition made it fun but seeing more of the imported items here. She had a lot of the berries and chocolates that were from the galaxy.. with the right materials they could do a lot but she had plans for it... the rest in bulk were being set up and shipped to Jadelight along with a few other things she had managed to get. From the marrket though she could see the port and well it was meant to be larger as her ship The Magdalena stood out among the other ships there... taller then most and sleek with the golden hue from the hull.

It responded to her as the jedi master walked and looking more unassuming someone tackled her practically. THe jedi master didn't want to draw too much attention so rolled with him when he reached for her pack of credit chits... letting him slam her into the ground and she remained there for a moment thinking about how to respond as the world slowed down around herself... she could easily restrain him and really he hadn't hurt her... pretending to be knocked down though was easier as he would likely try this with another person and might harm them. THe jedi master waited until he and another ran away before rising up with some help and looked around for security.

Caden watched.

Security swarmed on the location, people were shouting. From what he could gather, a young female had been attacked and mugged. Caden almost couldn’t help but laugh, not because a woman had been mugged but because the planet continued to prove his point right. It really wasn’t safe.

There was a lot of Caden that wanted to just ignore the mugging and go about his business. Honestly, he had to admit how easy it would have been to just walk away. He knew everyone who’d been involved in his Jedi training wouldn’t have been happy though, they would have all been disappointed with him if he’d walked off.

Annoyed, he shook his head.

The young Jedi Knight watched as the mugger ran towards him, and within seconds Caden had his lightsaber in hand, ignited and pointed at the throat of the man. He had to be careful, ensure that the yellow blade of the weapon didn’t accidentally behead the mugger. Caden reached out with his offhand, using the force to restrain the man.

“Jedi business, carry on with whatever the hell you were doing”

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Last edited:
Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

She stood up when the sounds changed... a jedi had been ther ein the crowd of people and rising up Matsu stood there watching for a moment but didn't change her expression... she let the security follow up and go for he ones who had robbed her as she bowed. "Thank you." THe jedi master looked at them and moved back watching the jedi himself as she took in the orange blade and not as many jedi went for a blade like thaat.... even with kyber choosing the color it was a rarity which had some interest. She turned back towards the muggerrs though and raised an eyebrow as she spoke holding a hand out. "As he said jedi business."

She finally let her saber slip from her sleeve and go to her hip as the silver gleamed and the paled faces didn't disturb her... she instead just spoke calmly. "While I can forgive a few things the idea of what you might have done had it not been a jedi you chose is dangerous. NOrmally I would let you go but they will take you in... please don't resist." She was watcching them but using the force to influence and calm them... the one stood there and remained quiet as he was cuffed and the other didn't get a chance to run but stayed in place where he stood until he was being led away and the jedi master turned her head to look at the jedi who had stepping up.

"THank you as well." SHe said it looking at Caden and motioned with one hand for him to lower the blade. "I should maybe be more careful when in crowds." SHe said it with a small smile cvlasping her hands behind her back as she took in his jacket and look.. which well robes always seemed better a look on jedi but she knew the benefits of not standing out in a crowd.

He flicked his eyes to the Jedi.

It was obvious now where the feeling was coming from, now that the woman was stood next to him he could feel the force radiating from her. He assumed she was the person he’d been feeling for the last few minutes.

The young Jedi allowed the yellow blade to slide back into the hilt of the weapon. He clipped it back to his utility belt, adjusting his jacket around the weapons that sat on his hip.

Slowly, the perpetrator was dragged away.

Caden listened as the young Jedi thanked him for his assistance. He wondered if she’d managed to get her credits back from the mugger, not that she looked short of them at all. She looked fairly well off if he was honest.

“It’s not an issue at all, least I could do. I know my old mentor would have been highly disappointed if I didn’t help. I’d definitely recommend being more careful though, he could have done some damage if he’d landed a lucky blow”

He watched her for a moment. She didn’t seem to be moving on, instead she seemed very interested in him as a person, prompting him to raise an eyebrow.

“Anything else?”

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Last edited:
Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

The jedi master looked at him and nodded, she would take what he said... doubtful it would do good to tell that she knew what was coming and had prepared just no want to draw attention to herself. THe jedi master just smiled and remained there for a moment. "I do not know, the city has changed a lot since I was last here but it is so rare to really have a chance to visit the core." She said it and moved just a little to let others walk around them who were still looking but motioned with one hand. "And mentors are always disappointed about something so I wouldn't worry to much, though igniting the blade was something that used to be taught as a last resort. I imagine the teachings at the temple have changed just as much as the rebuilt areas of the distict after the One Siths occupation."

“I’ve never been one to follow the conventional teachings”

Caden grinned slightly, flicking his eyes around the square. He was actually pretty happy that people were finally moving again, no one seemed to care about the two Jedi having a conversation in the middle of the crowd.

“I was a student of the Silver Jedi during the war, I was fourteen when the Bryn rocked up. Fourteen or fifteen anyway. I left the order for a while, went and trained with the Mandalorians. Guess I’ve never really had a conventional teaching to be fair”

He grinned again, pushing his hair from his eyes.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

She listened to him and nodded her head. "Ahh the silver jedi, always interesting though they have greatly changed from when they were refounded... and the mandalorians always have a different flavor to teach." She was one of the few she could count among well... she trained with dozens of groups and orders... not because she needed to but because she had wanted to learn about different force traditions and she motioned with a hand. "Though depending on the group of mandalorians you training can vary.. the ones who taught me and work with me from time to time are usually ignored by their brothers and sisters but they defend darkside tombs from being exploited."

Caden nodded along as she spoke.

He had a few questions of his own, a few questions he wanted to pitch towards his new Jedi friend. He’d never seen her before, which meant she wasn’t likely to be Silver Jedi.

He wanted to know where she came from, wanted to know if he could potentially use his connection to her to access some knowledge that would aid him in his quest and journey.

Every order has different information. The Silver Jedi for example had different information to those in the Jedi Order and they had different information to the Green Jedi and so on and so on.

He wondered if the Green Jedi still existed.

He wondered what state Corellia was in. It has been so long since he returned home, to his north planet. He wondered if his house still stood, untouched since he and Okkeus had last been there.

Sore memory.

“What order do you represent?”

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow, his mind was a swirl of questions and thoughts but he settled on one that was more curiosity to herself. "An different sort of question then I expected but." She walked a little clasping hands behind her back. "Once upon a time I was with the Republic's jedi, then the founders of the rebuilt silver jedi, a few other smaller orders. As an Artisan and one of the teachers I travel a lot more and have aided other orders that have faded before founding the Jadeite on Ahch-To but I also help Romi Jade Romi Jade in her jedi enclave." THe jedi master said it and shrugged, there were a dozen orders or splinter groups but they worked with everyone making the equipment that could be used.

Caden raised an eyebrow.

He hadn’t realised she’d served with The Silver Jedi, he’d never really seen her about. He’d been a Jedi with The Silver Jedi for years, but it was definitely possible that he just hadn’t caught sight of her face as she walked past him.

The Jedi Knight continued to listen to the fellow Jedi talk. She mentioned further Jedi that had popped up on planets such as Ahch-To and the like. She then mentioned an enclave that he had never heard about, though he recognised the name Romi Jade, he had heard that thrown around a few times.

“Expand, if you would. What is the enclave?”

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

She looked at him for a moment and nodded. "It was made as a place for jedi first at Jakku as a means to get away from the more open orders... with a few of the older masters and hermits who could come and go and offer training. THen it expanded when the world was attacked to Jadelight beacon. The station is where many can train and find a place in the unknown and outer rim territories. Now she has moved it towards Ossus and brought back much for the jedi and I from time to time as needed offer aid and support." SHe was walking and went towards the port as the sleek form of the large Magdalena ship appeared.. it was larger height wise compared to its length but it gleamed with the baptiste metal that looked organic. The beacon of the lightside as she looked at some of the things that had been loaded onto the ship and off loaded was different foods and clothing. "Ah this is my ship."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom