Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, there!

Hello there all!

My name is Klassht Hsirsi. I'm brand spanking new to the Chaos Community and can't wait to plunge into the deep and running into you all. :D
Fantastic! When you get a character up and going I'd love to see and do a thread or two.

Hit me up if you'd like a hand with anything. Additionally there's a site discord and a veritable army of lovely staff more than happy to help out with any questions you have.

Well, welcome to Chaos! I swear we don't bite often.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll bring to the table. Do you have any idea what you want to do yet? :D
Oh, I have indeed! At the moment I'm but a lowly force user, but I'm planning on getting some stuff going with the Brotherhood of the Maw on that front. I got a few ideas on how to move forward from here on out. ;)

Fantastic! When you get a character up and going I'd love to see and do a thread or two.

Hit me up if you'd like a hand with anything. Additionally there's a site discord and a veritable army of lovely staff more than happy to help out with any questions you have.
I actually just posted my charcter creation thread! So, if you want to RP come slide in the DM's my friend and lets see what we can come up with. :D

Oh, I have indeed! At the moment I'm but a lowly force user, but I'm planning on getting some stuff going with the Brotherhood of the Maw on that front. I got a few ideas on how to move forward from here on out. ;)

Very nice. There are a few different Sith and dark side groups around, so it will be fun to see how things pan out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom