Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello There

Welcome to Chaos! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions whilst getting started! :D

Well, I do have a few questions. Um, I am reading through a few profiles. I've seen a good amount of nice-looking profiles. I only have a few questions honestly that help clear some things up for me.

What is the lowest age a character can be, and how slow or fast does the time move in this roleplay community? I wish to roleplay at a proper age for a young force user without being too young to interact with others.

I've seen this website a few times, and thought I would give it a try. The other questions, One applies to the gender. I've noticed the mention of Transgender. Theres nothing really against someone being a transgender or Futanari?

It's little weird to see something like Transgender on the forums like that. However not against it, just asking is there any issue for people who list themself's as something other then female or male entirely?.

My last question is how strong is a force user allowed to be without getting in trouble with admins and stuff. I am trying to set up a proper character.

Hello, and welcome to Chaos!

To help answer your questions, the lowest character age should be listed in the rules somewhere, I wanna say no younger than 15, or species equivalent (I'll have to double check). Time is....wibbly wobbly timey wimey. It moves as fast or as slow as you want, though I do believe we're on a system where every 6 months IRL we advance the time on the board by 2 years.

Gender is yer own business, we don't care.

Force users can be pretty powerful, but at the same time in correlation to their age and experience. not something the Staff gets involved in, usually the writers police themselves unless a post is reported. But so long as you're not a 10 year old wielding the power of Naga Sadow, you oughta be fine. Just keep it "realistic" to what your character would be able to accomplish based on age, aptitude, and training.

Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

Well, I do have a few questions. Um, I am reading through a few profiles. I've seen a good amount of nice-looking profiles. I only have a few questions honestly that help clear some things up for me.

What is the lowest age a character can be, and how slow or fast does the time move in this roleplay community? I wish to roleplay at a proper age for a young force user without being too young to interact with others.

I've seen this website a few times, and thought I would give it a try. The other questions, One applies to the gender. I've noticed the mention of Transgender. Theres nothing really against someone being a transgender or Futanari?

It's little weird to see something like Transgender on the forums like that. However not against it, just asking is there any issue for people who list themself's as something other then female or male entirely?.

My last question is how strong is a force user allowed to be without getting in trouble with admins and stuff. I am trying to set up a proper character.

The lowest age a character can be is 13- you can look over all the character creation rules here. Time is pretty fluid on Chaos- typically, one year is a few months, but its completely up to you on how and when your character ages up.

There's nothing against anyone being transgender, no, as we try to be an accepting community of different gender identities. However, I caution you on the other word used, due to the sexual connotation and the fact this is a PG-13 site, so just keep that in mind. If you'd like to discuss that bit further you can DM me :)

Voph covered force user specifications pretty well, so I'll leave it at that. Let me know if there is anything else!

The lowest age a character can be is 13- you can look over all the character creation rules here. Time is pretty fluid on Chaos- typically, one year is a few months, but its completely up to you on how and when your character ages up.

There's nothing against anyone being transgender, no, as we try to be an accepting community of different gender identities. However, I caution you on the other word used, due to the sexual connotation and the fact this is a PG-13 site, so just keep that in mind. If you'd like to discuss that bit further you can DM me :)

Voph covered force user specifications pretty well, so I'll leave it at that. Let me know if there is anything else!

I've tried to Dm you but it doesn't allow me to for some reason. And I got it. Just hoping to enjoy a nice roleplay expierence. Gonna read up on a few things.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Hello, jade. Hope you don't mind me calling you that. Kinda figure it'll be your nickname anyway...lol

Aherm...~clears throat~
Anywho, Welcome to CHAOS. I know you'll enjoy writing and having your character experience some wild adventures here.
have fun and I'll be catching you around. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom