Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, one and all.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

First I have to finish my character, mostly typing it up. The real thing I get to do is work a monk-like character into a world with glowsticks and blasters. It's going to be awesome.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]
I just figured it'd be fun to play. Maybe you could help me out by looking at my character so far and telling me what you think? I'd link my character sheet, but for whatever reason copy/paste isn't working for me right now on this site.

Lilith Mae Lancaster said:
@[member="Nicholas Synder"]

He's a fine character. Personally I wouldn't play with anyone like that, but that's all because I just can't play with Non-Force-Sensitives. :D So yeah, good luck with this cool character!

Now it's time to try to get active, maybe figure out a faction that works with the character idea. *thinking cap*

@[member="Nicholas Synder"]

Of course I'd recommend my own faction (Council of Sorcery (we accept NFUs)), but I think it doesn't suit with your character... :D
There are an awful lot of factions to read through...

Anywhere that gives a short description of them that I'm not finding? :p

Description of who? The CoS? :D

That'd be great. It just seems that whenever I look at the list, it is either incredibly wordy or tells me nothing about what they actually stand for. Kind of hard to find a place, and the guides seem to suggest there is a great need to find one.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Nicholas Synder"] The CoS are evil people that experiment on you with their Magicz. Join the Fel Imperium. We have cookies!

Yasuo said:
@[member="Nicholas Synder"] The CoS are evil people that experiment on you with their Magicz. Join the Fel Imperium. We have cookies!

I'll look into this Fel Imperium thing.

Or maybe the Rebels, they're always alright people. But ... off to go read about whatever this Fel thing actually is!

Yasuo said:
@[member="Nicholas Synder"] We have Samurai. 'Nuff said.

Samurai are awesome, there's no doubt about that. I'm still weighing my options to try to figure out which works best for me. I have already pushed aside the evil people. A guy who willingly is in poverty, whose primary goal is to spread the message of kindness and tolerance, is not somebody who fits in with an evil group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom