Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, one and all.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Nicholas Synder"] We should hang out. I wanna spread kindness and tolerance as well!

Steph Zenima said:
Yes. You.

:D
I really need to get on Skype more often, it's been 17 and a half years, or slightly less time, since we've chatted.

For a second, I thought coming back here was going to be as uneventful as when I tried to join initially... and then got kicked in the face by life.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Nicholas Synder said:
It's my destiny to save people like you from their destructive behavior.
Trust me, if I was able to be saved I would never have been genetically altered.. anyway, welcome to the board peace monger. ;) @[member="Nicholas Synder"]

Kayla Zorg said:
Trust me, if I was able to be saved I would never have been genetically altered.. anyway, welcome to the board peace monger. ;) @[member="Nicholas Synder"]

Thank you for the welcome. Even I know that war happens, though. It just doesn't have to happen all the time.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Nicholas Synder said:
Even I know that war happens, though. It just doesn't have to happen all the time.
wars are the things that build bridges and then burns them right back down.. Besides, everybody loves to destroy things... Myself in particular. ;)

Kayla Zorg said:
haha Nice to know so what are you? FU, NFU..specific type of galactic bad arse other than peace monger? or may I ask?
I'm afraid I can't use the Force. I don't know if I'm some type of badarse, just the guy who goes around protecting people by using my great martial arts skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom