Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello new friends!

Hey all!

So I found this place, saw that it was active, let out a little cry of joy and promptly joined! Bouncing around dead or dying forums became really tedious so it's great to see so many people in one place :)

I hope to dive in as soon as possible

<3

(oh and I'm Australian and yes I do ride kangaroos to and from work)

Vual

G'day, I'm Aussie too, welcome to the place and you should totally join me friend.

The dark side, it calls out to you.

Another Aussie? Interesting, we were just talking about how we don't have many people from Australia here. And by 'just' I mean yesterday morning (though for me it's only 38 minutes past midnight).

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask. My name is Chris and I'll be (one of) your friendly neighborhood guide(s)!
:)

Quil Narro

Q
Lol (Hawaii) close enough welcome backwards toilet swirl person :)

[member="Têhra"]

[member="Têhra"]

Welcome to Chaos, fellow Aussie. If you have any questions, shoot!

I haven't told them about the Great Drop Bear War yet, just for your situational awareness.

I don't think they're ready for the Great Drop Bear War just yet, should break it to them slowly.

I have a minor question! My first character, Têhra, will be from Hapes. Just wondering if there are any characters and/or current events related to that world at the moment?

Nope. Though if you'd like to brush up on that canon, you can check out our timeline here. We're currently at 844 ABY and we've just finished experiencing something like our fourth galactic apocalypse in as many years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom