Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello *Lofts an eyebrow*

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
You could, you know... uhm...

Aha! I got it! :D
Yes...dump those boring jedi robes and slip into something more retro for starters. I'm thinking flashy pirating gear and then we can steam away on my ship till we break orbit then compute a proper destiny...you know, a jump.
I'm not too savy on using the nav comp, so you'll have to do it.

Anyway, there is a fortune to be had out there and we can snatch a good portion of it together. :D

Yes...dump those boring jedi robes and slip into something more retro for starters. I'm thinking flashy pirating gear and then we can steam away on my ship till we break orbit then compute a proper destiny...you know, a jump.

Anyway, there is a fortune to be had out there and we can snatch a good portion of it together. :D
Oh dear... so much wrong with this idea. First off I'm a terrible pilot and have NO navigational skills... Secondly I don't look good in retro pirate gear!

I wouldn't mind grabbing some fortune! Tired of being poor...

Barbie Barnabas

Hehe..tell me about it...my vessel was built on steampunk technology. I was 12 years of age when my ship, along with my family set out to go beyond our solar system.
It took a decade to even get past our nearest star.
It wasn't till just a few months ago that I were intercepted...found drifting in open space really by a lot of good people... pirates they said they were. :)
Anywho, they were kind enough to outfit me with a hyperdrive and nav comp. Still don't rightly get the nav comp as it's ...it's kinda hard to use really. :(
That's why I could use some help.

Incidentally, I had woken up a year ago and ...and discovered my family gone. There were all gone. :(
I... I am all alone really.

Still, now that I have this thingy called hyperdrive I can go from star to star in like.,.well, like really quick! Yea. :D

Oh and about the retro pirate garbs.
Hmm.. you could just go..you know...shirtless. hehe...
Yea? :D

Ohhhh, now I see it!

I thought it was Travis Meeks from an angle.
iu
I guess the different eye color should have made it clear that it wasn't him lol.

Hehe..tell me about it...my vessel was built on steampunk technology. I was 12 years of age when my ship, along with my family set out to go beyond our solar system.
It took a decade to even get past our nearest star.
It wasn't till just a few months ago that I were intercepted...found drifting in open space really by a lot of good people... pirates they said they were. :)
Anywho, they were kind enough to outfit me with a hyperdrive and nav comp. Still don't rightly get the nav comp as it's ...it's kinda hard to use really. :(
That's why I could use some help.

Incidentally, I had woken up a year ago and ...and discovered my family gone. There were all gone. :(
I... I am all alone really.

Still, now that I have this thingy called hyperdrive I can go from star to star in like.,.well, like really quick! Yea. :D

Oh and about the retro pirate garbs.
Hmm.. you could just go..you know...shirtless. hehe...
Yea? :D
I'm good with droids and computer systems... not 100% familiar with hyperdrive... or even 10% really but I'm a quick study and can learn!

Barbie Barnabas

~sigh~
That's where I'm at, Max Wayne Max Wayne :(
I'm still trying to figure how to use this stupid navigation computer. I should have taken notes when the hyperdrives and comp were installed.
I mean, like I thought you just pointed your ship and hit the hyperdrive. But with gravitational lensing, what one sees as a straight shot is actually not. Distant stars are not exactly where you think you see them. That and something about space and time. It's not a simple matter as pointing your ship and sailing forward...

How are you at math by the way?.. maybe a better knowledge of that could help. :)

Barbie Barnabas

And you can't navigate without good math skills either.
You're hired. :D

Aherm...just know that at the moment I'm kinda strapped short with credits. Actually, I don't have any. :(
But but...I have a ship, this complicated nav comp that you could work and a dream to rule the 5 tingel arms of the galaxy.
Ok, well maybe not rule, as i am not the ruling type, but own! own as in reaching out for the stars, that dream of making it big and getting some slice of the pie. :)

Yea, I dream big, but would be happy with some credits in my pocket.
I'm new at all this...so...
~sigh~ ...so we'll have to borrow or steal some fuel first, so that we can get underway.

Come on...what do you say? Come on board and sail away with me... yea? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom