Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! I have a good feeling about this

Welcome to Chaos! :D

Hope you have a great time writing with us!
Let us know if you have any questions~
Thank you I have a few such as Is there a set list of species I have some pretty deep knowledge of the lore but I have been places before the limit of the more esoteric species out there.
Howdy! What kind of RP are you into?
Hi I'm a fan of many different styles of RP. I've done combat heavy characters, explorer, scientists, and traders. The only thing I not too interested in being would something like a senator.

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month
Thank you I have a few such as Is there a set list of species I have some pretty deep knowledge of the lore but I have been places before the limit of the more esoteric species out there.
This link here has all the rules when it comes to character creation:

Should help :) In terms of species, you can play anything really. Even create your own species in the Codex too!

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Hi I'm a fan of many different styles of RP. I've done combat heavy characters, explorer, scientists, and traders. The only thing I not too interested in being would something like a senator.
What is your mind leaning towards, if you don’t mind? I have a new character (not the one in this account) that I’m working on that is your typical incompetent Imperial navy officer fool. If you need an opposition for an intro thread for your character, I’d be happy to bring him along for some shenanigans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom