Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, Humans

Memes

Pizza Dog, Pizza Dog, put him in the oven and watc
Henlo, people of the chaotic SWRP. I'm not new to role playing, but I am pretty new to all of this. I'm able to read the instructions and follow along well enough, but it occurs to me that this site probably has its own set of key commands and special code shortcuts to allow special things, like the Spoiler text or applying font when you're on mobile.

Could any of you gents or miladies point me in the right direction or instruct me on what the special commands are for the writer's post bar?

Memes

So, spoiler is and color red font is RED

Size is BIG

Bold is Hello,
Italics is it's me.
Underline is I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
There's such a difference between us
And a million miles
Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call you never
Seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly
Doesn't tear you apart anymore
Hello, how are you?
It's so…

Edit: Size and Underlining with BBcode doesn't seem to work. Hmmm...

Memes

[member="Stephanie Swail"] | [member="Mariya Fleischer"]

So, when I make I character, I should go to LFG and throw my hat in the ring or just stare creepily at someone else's Open thread and jump in at the right time or, uh, what should I do?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Memes"] You can do both if you wish! Put a thread up in LFG stating what you're after so you can work something out specifically to ease you in, OR just drop into an Open thread, take a chance and see what your character can get up to!

No right or wrong choice - whatever suits you. :)

[member="Memes"] Another good way to get involved is via the factions. They're always happy to help out new players and gives you a crowd of people who're always up for RPing with you and helping you establish your character :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Memes"] - It's a Sandbox. You make, do, write; whatever you want. Which... Is sort of terrifying, isn't it? :p

Read, explore, and make mistakes. And verily enjoy your stay. :D

[member="Memes"]

Welcome to Chaos. I'm one of the rather technology inept people on Chaos. I don't use code or those spoilers. (Need to learn how to do that)

I blundered around for about a month myself, jumping into the random open threads after posting my profile. So it's a way to begin as well as posting your own LFG. After my period of blundering around that is exactly what I did, so you're a step ahead of me. :)

If you have any other questions, just ask and somebody will answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom