Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello hello :)

Hello! I'm brand new here - I have done quite a bit of RP in the past, a large part of it Star Wars based, and wanted to get back into it. I'm especially interested in joining the Mandalorian-sphere of the galaxy, so any pointers on what I should read first to get up-to-date are greatly appreciated. Thanks for having me!

Thank you! I'm hoping to have my character built and posted fairly soon, hopefully tomorrow. Fingers crossed I don't muck anything up too badly. I'm a tad bit shy, but am definitely excited to be here and hopefully jumping in.

Thank you for all the welcomes! ^_^

[member="Ra Vizsla"] - I may take you up on that, though I'm currently unsure which side my character will end up on. Is it possible to start as an 'undecided' in character, and allow character interactions/story to drive that decision, or is it best if I decide on that now?

Also just a general question (and likely a silly one), but is it okay to end up with more than one character, or is it better to stick with just one at a time in terms of how the site works?

Greetings to yah [member="Kad Sal"] ... and as far I know it is possible to play an undecided char till you eventually get your bearing and decide or not join a particular group that you wish. Thought just be mindful of said group ground rules and such....which in my case am a FU but not yet decided a straight out dark or light side with SJO.

And don't worry there no silly question but in term your last question you can play as much char you can realistically handle. That is you can have 1 or more if you want to ..... seeing have 4 myself. 2 main, 1 minor and 1 back up.

Thank you for the answers! I'm going to go ahead and post my character, with fingers crossed that I more or less understand everything xD Hopefully...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom