Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Greece!

Hello and welcome! Yes, we congregate on Skype for the most part, however we do use other means of chat. As far as the factions go & the storyline of the board, we're still working on it - we've just started!I am, however, curious as to how you found us?Also, I'm trying to pump out new content daily for us all to use on the website. The rules & the storyline are the main objectives for the time being.

If I join the Republic, I have some ideas about its political stracture formation. The legislative and the executive branches. If you are interested in hearing guys.Found you via google search :-D

What'd you type? I'm pretty big on SEO results and such and must know how you found us so I can increase our strength in that avenue and continue to attract more like you. :DI would love to hear your ideas on the Republic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom