Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Greece!

Hey guys, my name is John and I am a new member here.I am an experienced RPer and I mostly like RPing politians. A little about the place?Where do you think I could join RPing a politian?

Welcome. Always nice to see we are pulling in new members before our official opening. Right now Ynoj none of the factions have any real season of order at the moment. We've been working on the rules for the community, and factions are the next thing on the board. Though we do have factions for The Empire(I believe it will actually become a Sith Empire), The Rebellion(though according to Artemis that will become The Republic), the Jedi, a Pirate faction, as well as factions for the Mandalorians, Hapans, Hutts, and one faction that as of right now is ambiguous as to whether it is sith or some form of criminal faction.So you have your pick, just be patient with us during this time of organization. If you have any questions many of us are available on Skype.

Sup dudemanbro, welcome to our site in the making.

Be careful of Samara. She hasn't been checked in the past few months. If you know what I mean.

She's got STD's. That's the joke I'm trying to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom