Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello fellow peeps

Hello all!

I found this very recently and am exited by it. I've never actually done any roleplay on a board thing (like this), usually doing it on SWTOR and i have no idea what im doing here, But! i feel like its going to be a lot of fun!

I've already set up my character of Jeremy Baarson and hope he will be able to get into trouble with everyone else out there, whether that's being shot at and inured by you, or fighting along side you.

If anybody would like to educate me on what the hell i'm actually supposed to do, that would be greatly appreciated.

See ya soon hopefully

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jeremy Baarson"] - Welcome. Just take a quick trip around the Open Roleplaying Forums to see how it's done. You're golden. Cheers bro. Kick it. :D

Welcome to Chaos!

Mostly just jump in and find someone to RP with, you've joined the Galactic Empire, so starting with them, asking some of the Storm Troopers or officers there to help find your feet and establish the character, or checking out the Looking For Group forum is always a good way to go :)

I hope you have a great time here.

[member="Jeremy Baarson"]

I totally read your name as Jeremy Bearson... I thought I'd make that known :')

Also, welcome to Chaos!

Make sure you've read through the rules (which can be found on the top bar), and if you're extremely stumped about anything in particular we have the "Tutorials and Guides" section of the Forum. Much of what is in there is relatively subjective, but there are a few guides which may help with finding your way around the place, things such as the mention system, sub accounts, and all that jazz.

As has been stated above, a good way to get involved might be to browse the "Open Roleplaying" forum for threads marked "Public" - that means anyone can join them. Or if you have a specific story idea in mind, and want to find someone to write it with, you can post in the "Looking for Group" forum, explain what sort of roleplay you're after and see if anyone bites.

If you have any specific questions, need any assistance, or even just want someone to roleplay with, feel free to let us know. I for one am almost always open to new threads! :)

Enjoy your time here at Chaos, I look forward to seeing you around the place.

She moves like she don't care
Hello [member="Jeremy Baarson"],

I guess some of us have already explained what to do here. But looking at your character profile, I must say it's really good to go :D

Putting the fancy avatars and signs aside, which you can request for help from the artists here if you wish, all you need to do here is imagine and write.

Want to be in a plot where your trooper drinks in a cantina? Write it as a new thread. See a fun plot that is ongoing and public? Find some way to introduce your trooper in... He could stumble in by the door, drop from the ship or climb out of the sewers. Need new friends? Put your ideas down and see if anyone likes them. Else drop some cool looking people a private message or two.

Hope you have fun :)

She moves like she don't care
[member="Marina DeVoe"], don't you think he reminds you of a certain trooper?

I think we are nice people. Generally. Until an invasion starts and people start bringing out their ships and space magic and whatever.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
OH MY GOD!! DonFatso! yes! :D

Oh no..what if the gods heard me?... :eek: Gasp...

No, no....I didn't mention that- *confused look* :huh:

...that?-...
Oh wow...I forgot whom I mentioned. :mellow:

Never mind, gods... I just had another one of those moments...ts'all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom